14 - Javier Mascherano

XaviMessiGirl

such a contrast in our memories of it. i still remember serginho stepping up looking very nervous, shevchenko not scoring, jerzy dudek jumping around and getting abuse the next day in school :lol:

still i have always preferred barca i have never actually supported milan but i hope they do well and am happy when they got revenge in 2007 ;)

:tease:

Really though, Milan are a good side and I respect them, much more than Inter or Juventus, but I've never really been a fan of Serie A in general so I have no feelings for them other than that. I think Liverpool and Barcelona are the only clubs I will ever support, I don't understand those who support like 10 clubs, way too complicated for me at that point. :lol:

Pepe Silvia

What do you mean uuuuuuugh?

It's Mascherano you don't like heeng?

Oh by the way I surpassed my Wilt Chamberlain in this mug. Hooray for me!

MariO

Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson has described Inter Milan's bid for midfielder Javier Mascherano as 'tongue-in-cheek', and insists it was promptly rejected.

The want-away midfielder has been linked with a move to the Italian giants, and Spanish side Barcelona, all summer and has not played for the Reds since both clubs made offers for him.

Both approaches are understood to be nowhere near Liverpool's asking price for the Argentina skipper, which is thought to be around £25million.

Former Reds boss Rafa Benitez has denied any wrongdoing in his pursuit of Mascherano, as well as Dirk Kuyt, who is also being strongly linked with a reunion with the Spaniard.

Hodgson was adamant that the 26-year-old will be going nowhere unless their valuation is met and felt that Inter were not taking their asking price seriously.

"I saw a fax the other day but I think it was sent tongue-in-cheek to be honest," he revealed after Liverpool's Europa League play-off victory over Trabzonspor.

"The offer was so unbelievably far from a valuation it seemed to me the sporting director was putting the fax in to maybe satisfy people at the club.

"We didn't even bother to answer it, that is how ridiculously far from a serious offer it was."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6340520,00.html

Sorry for not posting the full story ;)

Co0ter

I don't really understand how some of you even consider Mascherano being back up to Bousquets. If he comes to Barca he's going to start. He's a lot better than Bousquets, so was Yaya. Pep starting Bousquets over Yaya is almost as bad as the injustice against Eto'o. I believe Pep likes Bousquets b/c he see's a lot of potential and b/c he's catalan, but don't think for a second he really deserves to start over Yaya or Mascherano, the quality just isn't there yet.

I truely think Pep is planning on using both of them a lot of games. I don't really like that idea, at all, but that is what I believe he's going to do. If not and he sits Mascherano you better expect us to be selling him next summer like how we're selling Ibra now.

Jerry P

Rac1

tommorow morning transfer will be officialy confirmed, now its too late. 4 year contract

E:
Bartomeu is already in Liverpool

Pepe Silvia

I don't really understand how some of you even consider Mascherano being back up to Bousquets. If he comes to Barca he's going to start. He's a lot better than Bousquets, so was Yaya. Pep starting Bousquets over Yaya is almost as bad as the injustice against Eto'o. I believe Pep likes Bousquets b/c he see's a lot of potential and b/c he's catalan, but don't think for a second he really deserves to start over Yaya or Mascherano, the quality just isn't there yet.

I truely think Pep is planning on using both of them a lot of games. I don't really like that idea, at all, but that is what I believe he's going to do. If not and he sits Mascherano you better expect us to be selling him next summer like how we're selling Ibra now.
Meta was saying something about a double pivot with masch and busi so.

Also think of how bad ass our midfield would be to have players like masch able to kill, literally murder anyone daring to attack. Puyol and Pique would be boreed put it that way man.

Home of Barca Fans