11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

xXKonan

DepLl3cX0AIjJmq.jpg

L'esportiu says Barcelona trusts Dembele next season and won't listen to an offer for him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I hope he has a huge WC, and that Suarez has a shite one. Valverde doesn't exactly seem to be an observant manager. Otherwise he'd have easily noticed how consistently productive Dembele was for Barca this season and used him more often and in key games.

If Dembele can prove to be dangerous and elite on the highest stage, it'll make even EV's head turn. If all goes right our starting front 5 next season could be Dembele, Messi, Griezmann, Coutinho, and Thiago. A far cry from what we had in the CL this year, with that sort of quality we should have the perfect opportunity to take it home (and be favorites for multiple years).

Barcilliant

I hope he has a huge WC, and that Suarez has a shite one. Valverde doesn't exactly seem to be an observant manager. Otherwise he'd have easily noticed how consistently productive Dembele was for Barca this season and used him more often and in key games.

If Dembele can prove to be dangerous and elite on the highest stage, it'll make even EV's head turn. If all goes right our starting front 5 next season could be Dembele, Messi, Griezmann, Coutinho, and Thiago. A far cry from what we had in the CL this year, with that sort of quality we should have the perfect opportunity to take it home (and be favorites for multiple years).

I hope he has a huge world cup too. Valverde u
is such a dense fucker though. Suarez can be shit for 20 matches in a row and Valverde would still make him a starter. Dembele or Semedo have an ordinary match and are dropped Pronto.

Fuck Valverde.

Sorin

[tw]1002670680469659650[/tw]

Mbappé: "For me, Dembele is the best youngest footballer in the world".

Indeed, Dembele has the potential to be the best player in the world. He's just more talented than any young guy out there, including Mbappe.

Oh, how I wish to see these 2 guys stomping the competition into the ground at Barcelona in 3 or 4 years. They compliment each other so well.

psychotsek

Just makes me want to see him on that LW more often. Took out two italians with that move, arrivederci.

That's what is more troubling with EV. He didn't even start him once on the left wing. He went as far as playing
Suarez as left striker and Coutinhoo as right midfielder but couldn't use Dembouz on the lef..

Home of Barca Fans