11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Pedro

La Masia
It seems the players are not passing to Dembele, maybe Messi has said something to them not to pass to Dembele, he's worried Dembele might take over as the main man at Barca, the game against Celta Messi looked worried from the bench when Dembele was producing great dribbles.

Horatio

You're welcome
It seems the players are not passing to Dembele, maybe Messi has said something to them not to pass to Dembele, he's worried Dembele might take over as the main man at Barca, the game against Celta Messi looked worried from the bench when Dembele was producing great dribbles.

You were the fake news guy right? Welcome back.

Vilarrubi

You’re either a troll or 10 years old.

Messi might have doubted Dembele for not being proven before the transfer. I think the last thing Messi would want is if for Dembele to suck (given the 150m invested) rather than worry about his spot light.

Messi is not as jealous and insecure like CR7.

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi might have doubted Dembele for not being proven before the transfer. I think the last thing Messi would want is if for Dembele to suck (given the 150m invested) rather than worry about his spot light.

Messi is not as jealous and insecure like CR7.

You took the bait. Great.

FCBfan22

Fucking hell, Dembele has played 60 minutes of football with Messi (through whom most of our plays go) since his injury. Messi has a free role in the final third, so Dembele must learn what to do in all situations, because Leo can be anywhere.

He is learning, we have seen that today, because he had a few great plays with Roberto. I would play him in the Espanyol game in a 4-4-2 alongside Messi up-front, so he can begin to understand how Messi plays. He is used to play with a classic striker, but not with a player who has completely free hands in the final third.

Home of Barca Fans