11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
He kept it simple today but it was effective. He just needs the players to look for him more and pass to him when he is open.

dakt

He seems very fragile...mentally. I didn't notice huge determination to show him self up in front of the big boys.
Either he's scared or too respectful.

FCBfan22

The fact that he keept it simple today makes me feel that he is more coachable than Neymar, which is a great thing.

I'm really looking forward to Asspanyol.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
You guys are over analyzing everything. Goal right now is to ease him into the team after a long term injury. It is not only about his abilities right now and what he can do for the team but also about his personal fitness.

Total-Football

I don't see him starting in important matches this season ever.. I trust the manager on that. What worried me most today is his defensive contribution. It is Beyond schoking. He literally has no clues about the art of terrorising the defenders and midifielders like any typical barca offensive player does, and when he tries to do defensive duties he looks too soft, almost like a kitten. Add to the mix the fact that we sacrifice a midfielder for him and you have a recipe that Velverde would not tolerate in this crucial part of the season.

I think his role is more or less determined. Starting from the bench and bringing him in second half to attack.

CatalinR10

I'll make my opinion on him after 2 years spending here . He is verry young with huge potential that's for sure but we need to wait and see if he reaches his potential or not.

Givenchy

it was a huge move for him and his dream come true only to miss out for 3months. he'll be rusty, nervous and take time to fit in but it was great last game to hear the camp nou cheering his name. he has everything you need to succeed at Barca, once his decision making improves he'll be unstoppable. people writing him off already are surely trolling?

Last game vs. Celta at Nou, Dembele played only 30 min with good pitch condition and no rain. He dazzled and wowed crowd like only Messi and Moneymar has.

Give me another Barca player who can WOW the crowd like Messi and has a same or faster speed than Semedo.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans