11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Raketa10

Honestly that’s the only thing I don’t like about him right now. He will need to learn that! In some games he will need to provide some defense support. He is not Messi and he needs to play defense, that’s mandatory.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's only been getting garbage minutes with limited opportunities to contribute while he's on. Can't expect him to be killing it every time in those circumstances. I want to see him starting games consistently soon.

Raketa10

He's only been getting garbage minutes with limited opportunities to contribute while he's on. Can't expect him to be killing it every time in those circumstances. I want to see him starting games consistently soon.

He will. Valverde said he needs to be incorporated gradually since he had serious injury. I expect him against Espanyol from the first minute but as I said don’t expect a lot from him until February.

Remember how long it took Suarez when he came here. Neymar was also lost for some time in his his first year. They were both older and more experienced players than Dembele plus they weren't injured for 3 months.

Last edited:

ronniecro

not too much can be said after today but i like that he plays and passes quicker than neymar,no unnecessary slowing down of the tempo by just standind with the ball in his feet for couple of seconds

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The guys need to start passing the ball to him when he's open. Had space and could utilize his pace, but they try to force the ball to the left instead.

M

MessiCam

He was tracking back, so that is a positive sign

What is JDP?
Juego De Posicion. It’s a tactic whereby one area of the pitch is overloaded in order to create space for a player by switching the play. Mostly used to get wide players to have a run a defenses.

Raketa10

Be patient with him guys. He needs time. Give him at least one month before you draw any conclusions on his game. It’s possible that we won’t see best from him until next year.

He didn’t have preseason with us and than he was seriously injured after 2 games. It would be a miracle if he performed great immediately.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans