11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Sorin

Out since, May basically, plays 15 minutes as a striker along side a makeshift team but Mbappe showed more in Ligue 1 and Messi chipped the keeper twice in his debut. What a fucking scrub this guy is.

tenor.gif

MagIX

judging him after 15 min. :facepalm:

The only thing is how will Valverde change the team for Dembele, a team very well balanced which led to fantastic results.

behindbrowneyes

I remember when I was 17 I had a similar injury and missed more than 4 months due to it. It is not comparable as those are all professionals and train every day for the comeback, but the first games were a disaster. You start training, you feel comfortable in your body again and think you are ready to play like before. But that's not the case. Training is very different from games and I don't even talk about match rhythm. Every duel, first touch, the aggressiveness of the defenders, the pace of the game and the paths of your teammates. After being topscorer the season before I felt like an amateur playing the CL final. After the first two games I felt like quitting football because I easily was the worst player in my team back then. It really takes time till you perform on your usual level again.

Flop my ass, already getting Alba on his knees days after he's medically cleared. Do any of you actually think Deulofeu or Denis could pull off anything like that? Only a matter of time before he's sitting Marcelo and Azpilicueta.

Kohe321

[tw]949244174871691264[/tw]

Dembouz vs the best LB in the world this season.

That drible against Alba is a very typical example of what I get the impression is one of his main strengths as a dribler. The way he times the movement actually reminds me a lot of Busquets, and his ability to know exactly the right moment to feint and drag the ball. Those are tricky, start the movement a split-second to early and the opponent adjusts and tackles you, and start it a split-second to late and, again, you're just being tackled.

He doesn't need to do the movement itself that quick because his timing and reading of the opponent is so spot on, and for a player with long and unwieldy limbs that innate ability of timing is a great gift.

Last edited:

Albo

At 0:44 he's touching his hamstring again...

[tw]949250317404667905[/tw]

wtf

Happens to everyone who have had some operation done to them and took a lengthy time to recover. Even when its physically fine you are still afraid that it might get broken again or scared that it hasn't healed properly.

Devils

FFS I can't believe he is back.

UNREAL player. IMPECCABLE talent. STUNNING technique and skill.

Him and Coutinho combined are going to provide 40+ assists together.

FCBfan22

Just watched the whole training mini-match. Honestly Dembele looked better in that match than Suarez. He had a bit of problem with finishing, though.

Messi scored around 10-15 in that match.

Home of Barca Fans