11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

FreshPrince

I think we will only play with a 3-4-3 system, when we press real the whole in their half or when we get lead. My wish:

............Valdes...................
Alves..Mascherano..Pique..Abidal
................Busi..................
....Xavi.................Iniesta.....
..............Messi...................
Alexis....................Villa.......

Alves showed in the Supercup his qualities and made Cristiano look like nothing. In the last games against Real Mascherano was able to stop Özil very well, so having him in the first eleven would be very nice.
Puyol is indeed a must have against Real in a psychological way :)D), but against the very fast offensive of Real perhaps a little too slow.
Alexis made in the last two games great goals, so I don't see any reason to put Pedro in the starting eleven.
I think in the 60. minute or earlier, Cesc will come for Alex or Villa, so Iniesta will rotate to a offensive position.
But we will see, what maestro Pep will do against these impressive Madrilenians.

Trequartista

The good
-------------------VV-------------------------

----Alves-------Masch-------Puyol----Abidal---

--------Xavi-------Busquets-------Iniesta------

----------------------Cesc--------------------

-------------Alexis-----------Messi-------------

Please Pep.

+1
the 4-4-2 diamond midfield is probably the worst formation ever invented plus it wont suit us especially abidal who will have the task of covering the whole left wing plus having to deal with Di Maria while alves will get raped by Marcelo and Ronaldo
original 4-3-3 with a classic last year's manita with Mascherano,Sanchez replacing Puyol,Pedro
2-2 draw if we go with the normal line up,we will get a manita if pep goes with the 3-4-3....

E

estranged

^ I wasn't really focusing on formation but IMO that would be our best XI for Madrid and it's pretty much a 4-3-3 since Cesc will be ufront with Messi and Alexis

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
the 4-4-2 diamond midfield is probably the worst formation ever invented plus it wont suit us especially abidal who will have the task of covering the whole left wing plus having to deal with Di Maria while alves will get raped by Marcelo and Ronaldo
original 4-3-3 with a classic last year's manita with Mascherano,Sanchez replacing Puyol,Pedro
2-2 draw if we go with the normal line up,we will get a manita if pep goes with the 3-4-3....
yeah we will be royally fucked if we play 3-4-3

But Cesc/Thiago & Alexis got to play the classico... Because Xavi & Messi are gonna be hussle and harried through out the match, including them would have a surprising element favoring us.

Dani - Puyi - Pique - Abi
----------Busi
----Xavi--------don
Messi-----Cesc-----Alexis

is what I'd go with too. Messi free role, Alexis frequently interchanging flanks to nutmeg Marcelo/Arbeloa

El Guaje

So, based on the squad for the CL game, I think that our line up for the clasico is pretty clear:

----------Valdes---------
Alves-Pique-Mascherano-Abidal
----------Busquets-----------
---Iniesta---------Xavi
Alexis-----Messi------Villa

Somehow I have a feeling that Pep will adjust his formation & tactics so that Cesc can play... Nothing wrong with Cesc playing since his form is good and he is scoring goals, but him starting would most probably result in that we play 3-4-3 or that one of Alexis or Villa has to start from the bench. Villa has been there for us when we needed him the most in the big games and Sanchez is also playing very good, so it doesent actually make sense to leave them out because of Cesc...

In the 2nd half, if one of Villa and Alexis arent playing that good, Cesc can come in for one of them. Pedro will also most probably get some time.

Pep can do whatever he thinks is the best, but please oh please just dont play Keita ._.

edit: In case of 3-4-3 & Cesc playing, maybe one of the back 4 will be starting from the bench instead of Villa. Most probably Mascherano in that case, and that aint good either.......

Last edited:

jairzinho

I think Pep will go with his standard, tested and tried 4-3-3 lineup, especially in a game as this one. The only questions are who plays with Pique at CB. Mascherano or Puyol. and who starts up front with Messi and Alexis. Villa, Pedro or Cesc as a false 10. I feel Pep will start Puyol alongside Pique and maybe Villa up front with Messi and of course Alexis who has to be a starter with the way he is playing lately.

----------Valdes---------
Alves-Masch/Puyol--Pique-Abdal
----------Busquets-----------
----Xavi------------Iniesta----
Alexis-------Messi------Villa-

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou

Seriously?

VenusA

pep will play 3-4-3

__________VV___________
Alves ___ Masch ____ Abidal
___________Kita_____
__Xavi___________Ineista__
_____________Cesc______
Counca___Messi_______Alexis

BarcaGirl

pep will play 3-4-3

__________VV___________