10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Kul_z

Even those highlights sucks balls compared with messi's goals.

I've watched season higlight from diva, and watched messi higlights against alaves. Messi's one game highlight is more entartaining than this botox pricks season. Couple of spectacular goals, and tapins, headers, useless tricks and dives. A lot of them. He dives like a us submarine in emergency

biraboyz

Banned
No one's fault except his, although to be frank I doubt he cares about winning balon d or every year like poonaldo

Messi's fault that he won a domestic double and had a better stats than the midfielder like Modric and a scorer like CR7 and Salah ? The VERY HIGH standards for Messi or because of media PR

FCB1987

Banned
I think 2014 and 2016 were the two years I would say Messi was really "at fault" for not winning the BDO. 2013 was mainly due to injuries while I think he's done well in 2017 and 2018 for the most part but being surrounded by worse players (which also doesn't allow him to rest for CL) and bad luck has cost him. Him choosing to play 90 minutes against Leganes right before Roma is the one thing I would really fault him though for this year.

2014: Just didn't turn up at the end of the season for some reason
2016: Didn't want to rest at all and then was complete non factor against Atletico.

Both of those years he doesn't have any excuse regarding teammates or injuries as well.

FCB1987

Banned
I thought 14-15 and 15-16 were Messi's GOAT years in terms of appearance.

He looked really awkward when he had the long hair

Pedro

La Masia
"Pep made him cut it short"

No.

Messi just grew up.

What a coincidence then, so as soon as Pep became manager Messi suddenly grew up immediately and cuts his hair short, when just a few months before that when Rijkaard was still manager his hair was long

Kul_z

I'm a bit drunk, and i came here just to say how i love this man. Stop writing in this thread with nonsenses, let it be beautiful like our captain is.

Home of Barca Fans