10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Giginho75

The English teams would overrun us.

Psg/Bayern/Real would be tough.

Are you sure?
I'm not sure about anything, this CL has a great level.
The only thing I know is that Barca is a great team.
Nothing else.

I want to add Atletico.
Simeone's team deserves to be in the group of the possible winners.
They've shown it in the last years.

Morten

yeah, Ronaldo should focus more on staying ahead of Piatek and 36 year old Quagliarella

Tbf, looking at top scorers in Serie A over the years, its quite rare that they are from Juventus.
Sure, they win all the time, but they are conservative, dont create all too much when they are in front.

eaman

Ronaldo has scored 40+ goals in KO ChL compared to Messi 20-something. I think that shows something. Messi is the better player all things considered - but its pretty obvious that Messi crumbles somewhat under pressure. He doesn't have the same authority and self-confidence as Ronaldo and that does also reflect negatively on our other players in the big games primarily ChL.

Messi has been unlucky in a couple of seasons with fixtures. He had to play atletico and juve straight after coming back from world cup qualifiers. He would have been tired and jet lagged. Just look at Neymar and Suarez in those games also And he wasn't fully fit against Roma last year. No way does he crumble under pressure. He was still our best olayer against juve creating two clear chances. Anyway you can't judge a player in knockout football because once his team have a bad game and get knocked out there is no more games to be judged on. The league is where it's at and that truly shows consistency. I mean we usually beat atletico and real in games and over a season because of not having the bad timing of games thing happen.

Arizona Scott

Def messi and mbappe for golden boot, 99% one of these two at this point with their numbers and matches left. Psg scores at will in their league so i do think mpabbe has a decent chance to catch up 3 goals. I do wonder if mpbappe will irk his teammates with selfishness like his 2nd yesterday.

Last edited:

FCB1987

Banned
Once Cavani and Neymar come back, Mbappe will get less of the chances than he is now. There's only 13 matches left and Mbappe will also rest in a few for the CL, so Leo is stil the favorite but he will probably need over 30 to win.

Messigician

Seriously can we focus on winning the league and forget the damn CDR. We need Messi for the league and UCL since it's only him who can win games, not the team and not Valfuckingverde tactics.

Messi said it best himself " Barcelona do not throw away aby competition"

Deal with it we will always try to go for the treble

Home of Barca Fans