10 - Lionel Messi - v5

bismp

Kinda weird talking about the next season when the WC is only a week away :lol:

Let's hope he does well for both Barca and Argentina!

ronniecro

i don't like this heavy focus on CL all of a sudden,it will just make things worse when we fail to reach the final,let alone to win it. Also,it kinda suck that it took real dominating the competition for 5 years to open our eyes on that subject

raskolnikov

It all started back when Barcelona went to Israel/Palestine. I don’t know if it was started by them but it was madrid/ronaldo fans that spread a photo of Messi at the wall wearing a kippah claiming he is in fact Jewish and a Zionist. Then there was some French paper that claimed Messi donated a million dollars to Israel.

Fortunately Messi came out and denied that he donated any money, and sometime later Messi posted a photo of children in Gaza in support of children in conflict zones. I am sure I am not the only Muslim Messi fan that experienced countless times both online and in person times when we heard these false claims and had to defend him. While there are some that still believe these claims, I think they are a very small minority.
Yes this, and Ronaldo’s pr team making up stuff about donations, no tattoos because of palestinian kid blood donations and refusing Israeli players shirt for being pro palestina. This pushes the narrative that he is pro muslim and since they compare him to Messi constantly, the messi is pro zionist gets pushed as well. It was all over social media and almost muslim I met in Europe that cares enough about football is a cr7 fan and dislikes messi because of this. It seems petty because it is but its true so im happy the friendly got canceled.

Alik

I would love a Brazil-Argentina final.

Also the only teams likely to humiliate Argentina are Spain and Germany.

Note: I said humiliate.

FinBarcelonafan

I would love a Brazil-Argentina final.

Also the only teams likely to humiliate Argentina are Spain and Germany.

Note: I said humiliate.

Brazil dominated Argentina in WCQ game. 3-0 I think.

I think France has potential to dominate any team. They are just so fast and young.

gatsu

You can never know. France had always great potential but they always seem to underperform for whatever reasons. Argentina almost won the last WC though nobody rated them that High. WC is a competition which goes rarely by logic so anything can happen.

clemente

Lanzini tore his ACL, he was so excellent so far, providing a lot to Argentinas attack and defence, cannot believe this shit..

gr98

Leandro Paredes, Enzo Pérez, Pablo Pérez, Guido Pizarro, Diego Perotti, Erik Lamela & Matías Kranevitter are the possible replacements for him.

Home of Barca Fans