10 - Lionel Messi - v5

GetIn

19227629_1708406926119799_182264217175326720_n.jpg

LMAO Leo looking absolutely wasted. Looks like he's added a few pounds to say the least.:benitez:

Valverde needs to get that can of coke out of Leo's hand. :valverde2:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Apparently he will get 50M sign on bonus for his new contract. Fucking crazy i tell you. He deserves it probably but we are already in tight spot with wages and need money for big signings like Verratti and Dembele.

serghei

Apparently he will get 50M sign on bonus for his new contract. Fucking crazy i tell you. He deserves it probably but we are already in tight spot with wages and need money for big signings like Verratti and Dembele.

What? That's stupid from Barca and fucking greedy from Messi.

serghei

Yeah very stupid, i know he is messi and all but we need to sign the right player too if we want to compete.

Exactly, we need some kind of stability regarding wages. 20m. net a year is already the best salary in football probably. 50m. signing bonus is just stupid and is affecting our power on the transfer market. That's more than half the sum we might pay for a future Ballon d'Or winner like Dembele.

Our wages need to be sorted out. We're behind Madrid in the last 2 seasons, so our wages should not be higher than theirs. On par sounds about right. Messi should have a slightly higher salary than Ronaldo, but that's it.

If he wants more and more money as he gets older, that's a problem for us as a club.

Never heard of a 50m. signing bonus before. That's a first and it's outrageous. It could be bullshit though.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I know that's how the world works, and i think it's wrong
Doctors for instance should be paid a lot more based on the value of their job.

Would you watch a Barca game or rather, a doctor performing an operation? (you are a med student so you might prefer the operation but that's not the case with most people). Football players are entertainers, and great entertainers will always be paid well.

Home of Barca Fans