10 - Lionel Messi - v5

gasgas

Do footballers in Tanzania make a lot of money?

I am not quite sure of that but those in top teams seem to be living a life doctors can't afford

For a doctor to make it within his profession,he will have to work part time in atleast 3 hospitals at once,
Taking shifts here and there to make ends meet

A politician, let's say a member of parliament earns atleast 3 times a doctor per month. Yet they still have allowances, exemptions and have most of their bills paid off

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am not quite sure of that but those in top teams seem to be living a life doctors can't afford

For a doctor to make it within his profession,he will have to work part time in atleast 3 hospitals at once,

A politician, let's say a member of parliament earns atleast 3 times a doctor per month. Yet they still have allowances, exemptions and have most of their bills paid off

Because your politicians are likely corrupt, more so than in other countries because it's easier for them to loot the public.

I bet even the footballers aren't making all that great money.

Just the system which is unfortunate.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Get your degree and go somewhere that will pay you what your skills are worth.

gasgas

Because your politicians are likely corrupt, more so than in other countries because it's easier for them to loot the public.

I bet even the footballers aren't making all that great money.

Just the system which is unfortunate.

Yeah our system is very unfortunate. If you have notable academicians all running to politics then there is a problem in the system.
Being a doctor, a University professor in geology, Orthopedics, Law etc should be a very rewarding job. However, here they are all grossly underpaid hence the surge towards politics.

Get your degree and go somewhere that will pay you what your skills are worth.

I have a few other things in mind. I will need to pray for this as long as it needs. I didn't do that before joining medical school and my four years so far have been filled with regrets. I had the third best grades in the country back then. I could have gone anywhere, studied anything i wanted. But everything happens for a reason. Let's hope this ends well and i finally make a choice that will benefit me and those entrusted to me :)

Horatio

You're welcome
I have a few other things in mind. I will need to pray for this as long as it needs. I didn't do that before joining medical school and my four years so far have been filled with regrets. I had the third best grades in the country back then. I could have gone anywhere, studied anything i wanted. But everything happens for a reason. Let's hope this ends well and i finally make a choice that will benefit me and those entrusted to me :)

Although I don't believe in the 'everything happens for a reason' mantra, I am glad at least you are willing to accept past regrets. It's a great strength.

gasgas

Although I don't believe in the 'everything happens for a reason' mantra, I am glad at least you are willing to accept past regrets. It's a great strength.

Yeah I guess.

Bad decisions has been my forte for the past few years but that will change

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You picked the right club to follow so you must have some good instincts ;)

Remember the hordes that worship Ronaldo, how sad you have to be to look up to him. :puke:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You are still young dude. One of the perks of being young is that you can make mistakes and still come through.

Home of Barca Fans