10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altomonte

what I think Barça management should do to put the Messi tax fraud mess to rest is to publish a list of top tax payers in Spain during the past 5 years, focusing on sports personalities, mostly football.
i would guess that this information is of public record.
It will show that Messi is a top contributor to the Spanish government budget, at leat among private individuals.
Who can dig up those numbers?
They would do a lot to finally redeem Lionel Messi.

Ripsta

I so hope Messi inspires us to another treble next season with Iniesta, Suarez and Neymar all struggling for form, just to reiterate he's still the boss.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Oh please... :facepalm:

hahahahaha

Who are these two buffoons anyway? No disrespect to the American forumites here, but I don't think American "experts" are authoritative enough when it comes to this topic yet. Just like if you ask some Chinese "experts" who the best NFL player is. hahahahahha

Total-Football

With all due respect to americans.. they generally bandwagon slash trends type of fans.. the american is the type of fan who would start talking about football tactics while copa 2016 have been his first time ever watching a full game. Any american who doesnt act like that is clearly the exception.

KingLeo10

cristiano was always more popular in US, and part of the reason behind that would be his man.united roots...also his brand of football caters to the NFL, basketball diehards who would never be able to appreciate the fluidity and elegance of barcelona football (hence the comment about headers).

Co0ter

With all due respect to americans.. they generally bandwagon slash trends type of fans.. the american is the type of fan who would start talking about football tactics while copa 2016 have been his first time ever watching a full game. Any american who doesnt act like that is clearly the exception.

There are bandwagon fans everywhere, this forum is a perfect representation of that. "Soccer" is growing here, especially the last 4-5 years. I was born and raised here with Brazilian descent in both my parents. I've also been a Barca fan since Ronaldo signed for Barca when I was 11.

That type of mentality is ignorant, especially considering a lot of Europeans here have absolutely no idea what they are talking about and play too much football manager.

There are bandwagon fans everywhere, especially when a team becomes successful.

Ronaldo is also a sex symbol same reason Beckham was so popular in the US, the fact that Messi is very well known in the US is a testament to his brilliance on the football pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans