10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

CnM_M2_UAAAzUW1.jpg

"Who are these clowns photographing us"

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
he's a troll, and if i had to bet, a madrid fan. there's absolutely nothing wrong with the latter, given that you don't parade around barca sigs and avatars and try to stir the pot in the messi/cristiano threads on a daily basis.

Probably a troll yeah.

Btw, from the pictures of Messi on twitter, he seem to be in supreme form. Perhaps looking better than ever fitness wise.
troll and actually a pretty bad one at that

xXKonan

Lionel Messi is NOT upset with Barça after tax fraud sentence

Reports the Argentine is disappointed with the club are wide of the mark

Lionel Messi is not annoyed with FC Barcelona, as has been reported by various different media outlets over the last few hours.

The Argentine is not upset with how the club’s directors have behaved since he was found guilty of tax fraud and handed a 21 month suspended prison sentence.

As a result of that sentence, there have been reports it could affect the relationship between Barça and the player, but that has not been the case.

The club have been in contact with Messi to show their support for him at this complicated moment, as they have done whenever the player has been in the spotlight off the pitch.

Messi is hurting after the court’s decision, but not with the club.

He is currently on holiday until the end of the month, when he is due to join up with Luis Enrique’s squad ahead of the new season.

http://www.sport-english.com/en/not...t-with-barca-after-tax-fraud-sentence-5266483

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't believe he is upset with the club either, that said, how does Sport or anyone know whether he is upset or not? Speculations again?

Devils

Before my football league matches I've been watching this video every pre-game to get myself hyped up.

[youtube]j9u1Uj5CPmg[/youtube]

Nothing gets me more motivated and it shows, I've scored 23 goals in 20 games so far this season.

I can honestly say I've learned more football watching Leo over the past decade than I have from any coach I've ever had. :D

Sepuldinho

Before my football league matches I've been watching this video every pre-game to get myself hyped up.

[youtube]j9u1Uj5CPmg[/youtube]

Nothing gets me more motivated and it shows, I've scored 23 goals in 20 games so far this season.

I can honestly say I've learned more football watching Leo over the past decade than I have from any coach I've ever had. :D

ur 22? :tito:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans