10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedd

extending his vacation is good news .. i have a troubled feeling about messi next season .. either he'll play like gods again or he will be demotivated again? fingers crossed .. good news is : a demotivated messi is still head and shoulders above any mortal in the world

Don't worry, next year is our year :messi1: I have a really good feeling.

Devils

I'm so glad he didn't pick up that phone.

Leo isn't an idiot. He know the second he picks up that phone he puts a fat FIFA cheque into that grimy rat Maradona's hands.

Leo should just send him a "fuck off" text in response.

xXKonan

CnsJHLlWAAE7JXw.jpg

Looks like Suarez and Messi met up earlier.

Stric

Stric

The article that I read said that his phone broke down in the water, but that one of Messi's friends/relatives took the photo with his phone.

JerseyAddict

WHy he didn't put his phone in some plastic bag.. .double bag... or what.. .I mean... when you swim for 1km phone should broke if it is not waterproof. Planing 0, lucky 100.

Nucky

Thats easy.. People who hate Messi are deluded Madrid and United fans who think Penaldo is better.. You don't need to be Einstein to figure that out.. Otherwise Messi can't be hated like Ronaldinho,Xavi and Iniesta for example..

Stric

WHy he didn't put his phone in some plastic bag.. .double bag... or what.. .I mean... when you swim for 1km phone should broke if it is not waterproof. Planing 0, lucky 100.

Not that it has anything to do with this thread :lol: but there are phones that are waterproof but can't handle saltwater for extended periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans