10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tariqo

However, I would have liked to see him pass the ball to alexis who made an excellent run and was guaranteed to score where's messi's situation was a bit dodgy although he managed brilliantly. I just think at times he is slightly too selfish.

Eh6vM.gif

Henry_IB

Banned

If you disagree, that's perfectly fine, but at least do so in a constructive manner instead of linking a GIF indicating some fundamentally stupid was said. It makes you look an idiot, and I am going to assume that is not the effect you were after.

ryuken

Simply awesome performance, could easily make it 4 goals. Too bad RM is getting at least 2 to 3 penalties per game.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Scores only against minnows nowadays... Where was he in the classico? The game in San mames? Sevilla? What's the use scoring thousands against minnows if you're not helping when needed!? If he didn't go awol in those games we'd be leading the table comfortably!!

Look at CR7 scoring the all important goals against Sevilla and Athletic thereby helping his team to win the league!!

:messi: :facepalm:
CR7>>>Messi

innniesta

does anyone think another reason for messi's great performance is fabregas being benched ? not that they dont get along or anything but it seems when fabregas plays he kinda takes messi's forward position and messi drops a bit deeper to help the build up. We saw messi finally making some runs today rather than passing the ball off to his teammates

K

kroki223

Why should he passed, if he can do it alone??? Messi had the best game yesterday.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Very happy for Messi, he was due an away performance like last nights. Hopefully he can continue like this for future away games.

Too bad RM is getting at least 2 to 3 penalties per game.
Ha ha, almost but not quite. Could you imagine if that were the case though, the amount of ape shit that would be chucked around this forum would be mental.

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
does anyone think another reason for messi's great performance is fabregas being benched ? not that they dont get along or anything but it seems when fabregas plays he kinda takes messi's forward position and messi drops a bit deeper to help the build up. We saw messi finally making some runs today rather than passing the ball off to his teammates

I can't say it for last night but Fabregas sometimes does hinder our performances because he doesn't have a very clear role and it makes some confusions on the pitch sometimes that can get us slower on the other hand he's always a danger to the other teams defense with his movement and mutual understanding with our key players so it's a risk that is some times worth it to take but not most of the time imo. Pep is trying to find a way to fit him in, because of his ideas to make new flexible systems of playing but he is clearly still some steps away from his goal.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I can't say it for last night but Fabregas sometimes does hinder our performances because he doesn't have a very clear role and it makes some confusions on the pitch sometimes that can get us slower on the other hand he's always a danger to the other teams defense with his movement and mutual understanding with our key players so it's a risk that is some times worth it to take but not most of the time imo. Pep is trying to find a way to fit him in, because of his ideas to make new flexible systems of playing but he is clearly still some steps away from his goal.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that, been trying to get that point through in his thread last week...

It really sucks because he is such an awesome player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans