10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Moron of a ref, Victor Rivera, with a perfect line of sight of what was going on, swallows his whistle...Disgrace really

Last edited:

Yugi

lol, and I still dont understand how people say: cron is more stronger than messi... he may not even be more muscular than messi :lol:

BerkeleyBernie

don't mess with messi :D

LMFAO. That's the one I was talking about, where he flips the player over his back. Makes me laugh every time I see it. Classic. Messi never dives, indeed. It's like he's standing there afterwards saying "C'mon, get up. Try to take the ball from me using your football skills this time, okay?"

Last edited:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Tell that to the people who make FIFA. He is so weak in that game and they made Ronaldo stupidly strong that even if you tackle him cleanly he still has the ball, it's really annoying.
fuck man...that is the biggest piss off of them all...we should fucking have a strike and protest...its bullshit

innniesta

not to mention messi misses sitters in fifa with his right foot, shots he'd never miss in real life. Makes me so mad he'd miss a 1v1 against the keeper inside the box with his right foot. (though he buries it with his left foot)

X

xaviniesta

What is the best and the worst of a training session for you? "I like training, so I like everything: I like training because we always use the ball. The worst is the warm up. I don't like it"

haha messi :D that remind me a classic scene of crackovia:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans