10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Exactly, please keep this relatively on topic. Only time Pele should really be discussed in here is if he says something relevant about Messi. If you want to talk about him otherwise please open a thread for him (I just checked and it doesn't look like there already is one, unless I'm looking in the wrong place). Thanks.

impeh

Hi, its me..
hoping for a big game from Leo tonight :wub:

shut some people up and.. make the tournament a bit more interesting tbh. (id like argentina to do well)

AzaR

He should have double digit assists in this tournament.

Aguero seems to be the only striker who can finish.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Love AS's splash page, they have a pic of Gonzo...as if he did anything warranting a pic from that match....It's not even from the Costa Rica match, on top of things

pro_photo1310429126.jpg

gingerless

"They tried to kick him they tried to plow him into the ground. But what you do then, you are trying to put fire out with gasoline. Lionel Messi rises to the surface the only way he can. Do not look at him in the X's and O's. He doesn't live there. He doesn't live in the tactical world or the technical world. He lives in the magnetic spectrum of genius!" -- Ray Hudson

BerkeleyBernie

"They tried to kick him they tried to plow him into the ground. But what you do then, you are trying to put fire out with gasoline. Lionel Messi rises to the surface the only way he can. Do not look at him in the X's and O's. He doesn't live there. He doesn't live in the tactical world or the technical world. He lives in the magnetic spectrum of genius!" -- Ray Hudson

He had several great "non-dives" tonight, including pretty much flipping a Costa-Rican player over his back, just stood there like a rock. Made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans