10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Messi has equalled Hugo Sanchez (1986-90) as only Liga players ever to score at least 35 goals in 4 consecutive seasons

They just keep getting shattered...

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Ray Hudson hysterical in this one.

In this one?

images

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I found it interesting that during the Malaga telecast, Schoen mentioned that the last time Leo was subbed out of a match prior to the last few minutes of a match (For applause) was in '09 when he was subbed around the 75th min

I think about footballers in the last decade or so and it's hard to fathom how much the kid plays...Still say he needs to sit more than he does, every human being eventually wears out...And as much as Leo is the Messiah, I think his career would last longer if he were put under wraps more too

oz187

I don't get it, I thought Messi was only so good because Xavi pulls the strings and makes him the best player in the world. How the fuck did he score a hat-trick away from home with Xavi on the bench?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I don't get it, I thought Messi was only so good because Xavi pulls the strings and makes him the best player in the world. How the fuck did he score a hat-trick away from home with Xavi on the bench?

Well Barcelona are still a pretty decent side even without xavi, likewise when without messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans