1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

raedkuwait

I think Mats deserves credit for his performances and shouldn't be shamed for being 2nd choice behind the best GK of all time. Neuer is the Messi of GKs. Don't shame Mats for losing out to him.

Will mats should be happy for having the record
Of being the keeper that barca got humiliated most
Times in the Cl, and i think he also has the record for
Barca for conceding the most goals in the Cl
He should be proud of him self.

Last edited:

Alik

I think he became the best ever today. 2 CL, 1 WC. Only Euro is missing. But he's passed Buffon, Kahn, Schmeichel, Casillas now.

If we are comparing trophies, Casillas still surpasses him. 3x CL, 1x WC, 2x Euro.

I do think Neuer is better. Even though I have always been more of a Casillas fan.

edit: Just seen Catta mentioned the same.

KingLeo10

Now fans will really miss him without him in goal. Dude saved us many times in the past two seasons. One of my favorite players in current Barca

He's one of the premier reasons why we concede bucket loads in CL KO games.

He's king in small LL games but absolutely shits the bed whenever the pressure is on. Not 1 monster game between PSG, Juve, Roma, Pool, Bayern. VV would have come clutch in at least 1 of the 5. Same with Navas and Oblak. I don't even need to mention Neuer.

serghei

Maybe Neto has a couple of great games and Stegen could taste a bit of his early Claudio Bravo days. Would suit his arrogance well.

He's king in small LL games but absolutely shits the bed whenever the pressure is on. Not 1 monster game between PSG, Juve, Roma, Pool, Bayern. VV would have come clutch in at least 1 of the 5. Same with Navas and Oblak. I don't even need to mention Neuer.

Yea, Segen has been gratuitously put in the top 3, at the expense of better keepers like Navas. Navas was really underrated.

Stegen is german De Gea. His highlights look better than he really is.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Add Alisson as well

Richard.H

No prisoners in this forum eh? MATS has been our most consistent player last year behind Messi. Sure his CL record isn't good, but you can say that for most of our players. Let's see how well Neto does vs Villareal. I'll say it'll take about 3 games before this forum starts missing MATS again.

raedkuwait

No prisoners in this forum eh? MATS has been our most consistent player last year behind Messi. Sure his CL record isn't good, but you can say that for most of our players. Let's see how well Neto does vs Villareal. I'll say it'll take about 3 games before this forum starts missing MATS again.
U dont get what there saying do u, most of you
Dont get what there saying.?!

raedkuwait

Totally agree with you.

Home of Barca Fans