1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Catta

I think he became the best ever today. 2 CL, 1 WC. Only Euro is missing. But he's passed Buffon, Kahn, Schmeichel, Casillas now.

By looking at big tournament wins, he is not even close to Iker. People forget how great prime Iker was for Spain and Real.

Tackle

Neuer is arguably the greatest GK of all-time. People forget that he saved Germany from elimination in the 2014 WC twice.

Marc need to shut the fuck up and get back to work. He's gotten too cocky and arrogant. Neuer retired him from the German NT.

After that WC win in 2014 thought he got a bit overrated. But since those major foot injuries he suffered in 2017/18 he has been criminally underrated. Think most fans just assumed he was finished after that serious of an injury at that age.

KingLeo10

By looking at big tournament wins, he is not even close to Iker. People forget how great prime Iker was for Spain and Real.

Iker had a better cast around him though, for sure at NT level. Although I do see your point about the first couple of CLs Iker won.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
After that WC win in 2014 thought he got a bit overrated. But since those major foot injuries he suffered in 2017/18 he has been criminally underrated. Think most fans just assumed he was finished after that serious of an injury at that age.

He was erratic after those injuries where everyone thought he was declining, but man has he bounced back. Incredible GK.

olivis

Ter Stegen is good

Neuer is the Messi of Goalkeepers though.

Ter Stegen has the same problem Lehmann had. Great goalkeeper, but behind the best in the world

FinBarcelonafan

Neuer smells those longballs well. Steigen is pretty good though but I think Neuer small edge there.

Otherwise, Neuer didn't really had to make big saves today, outside the failed Neymar try.

serghei

Sadly, Stegen vs Neuer reminds me a bit of Montoya vs Alves. The passing of the torch that never was. :lol:

I have a feeling Neuer will be a much better keeper even at 40 than Stegen will ever be.

FinBarcelonafan

Sadly, Stegen vs Neuer reminds me a bit of Montoya vs Alves. The passing of the torch that never was. :lol:

I have a feeling Neuer will be a much better keeper even at 40 than Stegen will ever be.

Neuer is smarter for sure. Steigen needs to learn from these big losses. So far, he hasn't.

raedkuwait

The problem also, is mmm what radiates from
The keeper, if thats the right word, with stegen and his face and his personality he rediates to the defenders of him being totally insecure and please dont let them shoot cause i cant stop any shot, with neur its the opposite i have you coverd in goal even if u make mistakes.

George_Costanza

MATS is the main reason (with Messi) why we remained relevant in La Liga the past 3 seasons. People easy to forget this fact.

Neuer never played for a shitty team like the current Barcelona, also he was embarrassing in many important games, making such stupid mistakes. I still remember his performance against Madrid in 2014 was a total disaster, 4:0 double from CR7 and Ramos. :lol:

ItachiXXX

If this dude can do Neur in just two games Barca will be back2back UCL champ. Just two games to be relevant and not overhype can make a difference

olivis

I think Mats deserves credit for his performances and shouldn't be shamed for being 2nd choice behind the best GK of all time. Neuer is the Messi of GKs. Don't shame Mats for losing out to him.

Home of Barca Fans