1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Ritchie

Clearly a great GK who has a lot of 1v1 saves in La Liga. But agreed, he is not "elite" level. If he had been, he would have had at least 1 sensational performance in one of the humiliations, but he crumbled and looked done just as the rest of them.

I remember Joe Hart (a poor keeper) saved City from several hammerings in the CL pre-Pep with a string of saves. Including against Barca and Klopp's Dortmund.

raedkuwait

If Stegen was lyon keeper now they would be 5 goals down and every one here would say its Not his fault. Hhhh
Or if he was munich keeper he would have already
Concedid 3 goals.

Total-Football

"Germany is fortunate to have this pair of goalkeepers, although Neuer is truly world-class and Ter Stegen is still on his way to that level" - Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

Talked that shit before the match and proceeded to end any narrative that MAtS is a world class keeper.

One of the greatest ethers in football history. Gangster shit

jZnQYW.gif

Lol.. "The Ether the shit that ll make your soul burn slow"

kattanib

He is the least of our problems, but can bring us money to rebuild different positions if needed be and get a free contract old good keeper for a year or two

olivis

Mats is one of the best goalkeepers in the world without a doubt. He's not at all the problem.

As for Germany, well Manuel Neuer is probably the best goalkeeper of all time, so that's tough luck for Mats, but I suspect after the Euro Mats will become Germany's #1.

raedkuwait

Mats is one of the best goalkeepers in the world without a doubt. He's not at all the problem.

As for Germany, well Manuel Neuer is probably the best goalkeeper of all time, so that's tough luck for Mats, but I suspect after the Euro Mats will become Germany's #1.
He will never ever be Germany's number 1
They will have better keeper than him he
Is weak mentaly and has bad technique and
They know it.

Devils

If you haven't noticed, MAtS is everything that Germany does not look for in a player.

Why do you think players like Gotze, Schurrle, Draxler, MAtS etc... don't get into the Germany national team once they are no longer classified as youth? Germans are experts at filtering out 'soft' players, they don't want them in the team, and at most will keep them in the squads incase of injury to players like Neuer (which is all MAtS will be for Germany).

I will happily bet you that they will play Neuer until he is 40 before they give MAtS the spot, but by then MAtS will be playing a 34 year old playing in MLS, China, Qatar anyway. Not anywhere near the CL final like Neuer is doing at 34.

Last edited:

Devils

It would have been 3-0 to PSG if MAtS was in nets for Bayern.

Neuer is 100000000x the keeper he is.

Hopefully this puts an end to the fools rallying for this guy to take the helm at Germany, dawg.

vegitot

It would have been 3-0 to PSG if MAtS was in nets for Bayern.

Neuer is 100000000x the keeper he is.

Hopefully this puts an end to the fools rallying for this guy to take the helm at Germany, dawg.

Agree with this but Neur is the best GK and Stegen is good though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neuer is arguably the greatest GK of all-time. People forget that he saved Germany from elimination in the 2014 WC twice.

Marc need to shut the fuck up and get back to work. He's gotten too cocky and arrogant. Neuer retired him from the German NT.

KingLeo10

Neuer is arguably the greatest GK of all-time. People forget that he saved Germany from elimination in the 2014 WC twice.

I think he became the best ever today. 2 CL, 1 WC. Only Euro is missing. But he's passed Buffon, Kahn, Schmeichel, Casillas now.

Home of Barca Fans