Basketball/NBA

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Are you a Knicks Fan or against the team? :pep:

Melo will not win anything on his own. He needs a bigger star on his team but that will not happen with his current salary/in his current situation.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Yes I support Knicks. But I actually wanted Melo to leave because then he could win something, but he stayed and that is great.

jamrock

melo sures love that money, but then again who would leave 40m+ on the table even if it increases your chances of winnng

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Paul George had a horrible injury in a practice game of the USA national team. Broke his leg.
I do not want to post the video here. If somebody wants to see it, look it up on youtube. One of those moments that make you cringe.

The Pacers' season is basically done.

Get well PG!!

Trickykid

Paul George had a horrible injury in a practice game of the USA national team. Broke his leg.
I do not want to post the video here. If somebody wants to see it, look it up on youtube. One of those moments that make you cringe.

The Pacers' season is basically done.

Get well PG!!

Cringe!? You're a harder man than me. I think me leg died watching that earlier today.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Season finally started yesterday.
My Bulls just finished their 1st game. Dominated the Knicks in the Garden and won 104:80. The team seem to click really well and the additions had a great debut game. I miss little D.J. though.

I just pray for an injury free season. The last seasons were horrible in that regard and I never want to see that again. Especially in this season where we can win it all.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Season finally started yesterday.
My Bulls just finished their 1st game. Dominated the Knicks in the Garden and won 104:80. The team seem to click really well and the additions had a great debut game. I miss little D.J. though.

I just pray for an injury free season. The last seasons were horrible in that regard and I never want to see that again. Especially in this season where we can win it all.

How was Rose?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
His numbers were not that good but that was even the case sometimes in his mvp season. What he did was attacking the rim well which opened up opportunities for his teammates. And with our frontcourt right now you can be sure to get plenty of 2nd chance points so it is important to have such a player like Rose who can attack the paint at any moment.

I have no doubt that Rose will be a dominant player again. Just has to stay injury free.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Knicks were poor. Can't watch the games live tho, it will be 2-5 am here in Estonia when the games take place and I need to wake up everyday at 6. Knicks bench is poor, Melo should have signed with Bulls instead. But I still have some hope...

Home of Barca Fans