Votes: 96 47.1%
  • Aguero (35-40m)

Votes: 85 41.7%
  • No preference

Votes: 23 11.3%

• Total voters
E

estranged

I mean don't get me wrong, adding Rossi/Snchez doesn't mean tampering with an already great team or being disloyal to Jeffren/Bojan, it's improving in areas where we can improve and adding more options/depth. Real will give us a tougher time domestically next season, they'll definitely be stronger and maybe they won't drop points against Gijon/Osasuna/Deportivo etc. so we need to improve where we can because so will they.

iookram

Yeah to Alexis Sanchez.

But if we're going for a forward that deviates more towards the winger category, I'd rather that we go for Jesus Navas. Though I know that that is almost definitely a no-go.

Barcafan 2304

'That's such a simplistic argument Who said we did poorly or were not good enough?? But yes in a few domestic games we were exposed up front (vs Sevilla, Gijon away), if Pedro or Messi had a Puyol type injury then what would we have done? Played Afellay as a striker? Bojan got numerous chances this season but he showed that he is not ready yet, I like him a lot but he needs some regular football first and he can't get that at Barca right now'.
Above quote from Estranged and i agree mate. In order to maintain standards and stay at the top you cannot rest on your laurels and we do need more options as (and you pointed it out above) injuries can and do happen.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Chilean newspaper La Tercera talks about Barca and Sanchez saga. They say it seems Barca is not so willing to buy Sanchez afterall but it barely has anything to do with the talent of the chilean but the other alternatives that Barca is considering: obviously Rossi and Aguero.

In a poll the Barca fans had a preference on Sergio Aguero, over the other two. Aguero, with 34% of the vote, beat Giuseppe Rossi (23%), leaving Sanchez in third place (16%).

Home of Barca Fans