how did you become a barca fan ?

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Abelardo.jpg

cause of him <3 <3

M

Mancs4life

In 2000 i was watching Champions league Barcelona vs Chelsea when Barcelona won 5-1 , i became a big rivaldo supporter and a Barca supporter from then. I was 10.
hmmm... I assume if instead of Barcelona Chelsea had won that match 5-1 you'd be a Chelsea supporter by now, right? that's what we call a glory-hunter.
-----
Let me tell you how I become a Mighty utd fan(if you don't mind of course)

I actually was born as a United fan, all of my family members were United fans, I've adored my team since I can remember.

Moe

powered by;
hmmm... I assume if instead of Barcelona Chelsea had won that match 5-1 you'd be a Chelsea supporter by now, right? that's what we call a glory-hunter.
-----
Let me tell you how I become a Mighty utd fan(if you don't mind of course)

I actually was born as a United fan, all of my family members were United fans, I've adored my team since I can remember.

A glory-hunter is someone who for example was with United last year and now is with Barca or someone who always choose the team with the most media hype (for example Real Madrid this season) NOT someone who chose a team to support and never changed it. Im not saying all those who started supporting Real Madrid or Barca this year are glory-hunters because you cant really tell, you can only tell when someone is a glory-hunter is when his team lose and go through a rough time (like Liverpool) and he still supports them. Barca has gone through 6 trophy-less years since "MS19" started supporting them and only won anything in 3 years, I would like to see how you'd deal with this if it happened to United. Maybe disappear?

M

Mancs4life

A glory-hunter is someone who for example was with United last year and now is with Barca or someone who always choose the team with the most media hype (for example Real Madrid this season) NOT someone who chose a team to support and never changed it. Im not saying all those who started supporting Real Madrid or Barca this year are glory-hunters because you cant really tell, you can only tell when someone is a glory-hunter is when his team lose and go through a rough time (like Liverpool) and he still supports them. Barca has gone through 6 trophy-less years since "MS19" started supporting them and only won anything in 3 years, I would like to see how you'd deal with this if it happened to United. Maybe disappear?
Let me put it this way: I'm big enough to deal with a couple of years( or even more than that) of winning nothing... so nope, if that happens( god forbid) then I won't disappear

C

ChuckaOwns

My cousin tried to persuade me to support Livepool when i was 8, but i didn't like how the Premier League played there football, and cuz my dad wasn't into football at all, i stumbled across La Liga like a week later, and liked Barca's kit. Didn't know anything about them lol.

M

Mancs4life

My cousin tried to persuade me to support Livepool .
What a damn cousin!
you must pray the God every day you didn't become a Liverpoo supporter.

The reseasches show that heart-attacks are very common between Liverpoo supporters after every single match, if you know what I mean!

C

ChuckaOwns

LOL, basically all my family support Liverpool apart from the women obviously, me and my dad and my grandad (on my dads side) and the ones who don't support anyone obviously.

They're gunna live short lives. :lol:

C

che1414

i´m a barca supporter and admired them since childhood... but 2002 was my key year: i was in barcelona on field excursion with school. i wanted to visit the camp nou and museum but no one else wanted to join me... except this girl, so we went there together;)
a few months later she became my girlfriend and our relationship lasts until today:wub: you see, barcelona has a different meaning for me.
and after the transfer of henry to barca i became finally a real fan... i even did a presentation about the marketing strategies of fc barcelona during my studies. but there was still a missing link: i never had the chance to visit a match in the camp nou... until last month...after graduating, the first thing i did was to fly to barcelona and watch the cl match against inter!!!

M

Mancs4life

a few months later she became my girlfriend and our relationship lasts until today:wub: you see, barcelona has a different meaning for me.
Now that was romantic! classical!

I met my gf one night in a bar in Dublin, Ireland. she even doesn't know the meaning of the word "football".

J

Jordzibob

i´m a barca supporter and admired them since childhood... but 2002 was my key year: i was in barcelona on field excursion with school. i wanted to visit the camp nou and museum but no one else wanted to join me... except this girl, so we went there together;)
and after the transfer of henry to barca i became finally a real fan... i even did a presentation about the marketing strategies of fc barcelona during my studies. but there was still a missing link: i never had the chance to visit a match in the camp nou... until last month...after graduating, the first thing i did was to fly to barcelona and watch the cl match against inter!!!

Wow, :lol: thats really nice. Barca really does have a special meaning for you

As legendary Hristo Stoichkov has said, I have and never will like Real Madrid. I could not take in the styles of play from the other leagues, but I always admired how Barcelona has always played.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal

Cool! ;) That's why Barça is "més que un club"... :lol:

Home of Barca Fans