Eden Hazard

CatalinR10

how much did they pay for him ?

115 - 120 mil ?

Smh dawwwwwgs he's scored 1 goal in 22 games.

He dissapeared tonight aswell. Maybe he's their Arda Turan.

Big L.

Sorin

Let's just give him this year as he was badly injured in the second part. Though, being out of shape at the start of the season doesn't look that good and it's completely on him. Anyway, I don't like judging players on their first season in a different team in a different league. I will wait for the next campaign to see how he does before declaring him a flop.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Let's just give him this year as he was badly injured in the second part. Though, being out of shape at the start of the season doesn't look that good and it's completely on him. Anyway, I don't like judging players on their first season in a different team in a different league. I will wait for the next campaign to see how he does before declaring him a flop.

Even though this was his first season in a different team/league he came as a worldclass player and I have never seen such a big Flop.

Sorin

Even though this was his first season in a different team/league he came as a worldclass player and I have never seen such a big Flop.

I get that, but it's still his first season which was marred by injuries to boot. Let's see how his second season goes. Modric was declared a flop as well in his first season. We all know how that went.

El Gato

Villarato!
he has 7

He'll turn 30 soon. Don't think he'll be the player Rm expects him to be.

7 in half a season is quite decent. Goals are lower than anticipated, which is also understandable.

Real don't expect him to be anything but at best a similar version of what he was at Chelsea. More is not feasible and if they expected more, they'd be willing to fork out more money earlier while Floro passed on that in 2018.

Vilarrubi

7 in half a season is quite decent. Goals are lower than anticipated, which is also understandable.

Real don't expect him to be anything but at best a similar version of what he was at Chelsea. More is not feasible and if they expected more, they'd be willing to fork out more money earlier while Floro passed on that in 2018.

Just checked his Chelsea stats in all comps since he joined them...

12/13 - 13 goals, 24 assists

13/14 - 17 goals, 10 assists

14/15 - 19 goals, 13 assists

15/16 - 6 goals, 8 assists

16/17 - 17 goals, 7 assists

17/18 - 17 goals, 13 assists

18/19 - 21 goals 17 assists

19/20 (Madrid) - 1 goal, 7 assists

I know football isn’t about “just stats” and what you mentioned the other day about the people who think he’s a statistical replacement for Ronaldo’s goals, I don’t think anyone seriously thinks anything like that. But surely he needs to be producing more than he has. Those stats are terrible if you compare them to his Chelsea days, other than 15/16 he’s worlds apart from them right now. Plus he was 100m, plus he’s meant to be in his prime etc.

Home of Barca Fans