Eden Hazard

Morten

Whatever helps you sleep at night :crbust:

Look, you guys need to make up your minds, either end product is the most important, or its not.
Somehow, saying "tap-in merchant" whenever someone score ordinary goals gives a different impression, you know?

Not talking about you in particular, just "you guys", Barca-fans in general.

Last edited:

serghei

Absolutely. And I will continue to do so, because there are plenty of better players who would be bigger net benefit to this team, as well as Real Madrid with Cristiano Ronaldo in the past.

Now get your lame tripe outta here

:lol: Someome is easily triggered.

serghei

There's nothing to be triggered by since you made no point. Now back to your hole.

When you expect your other star players to score so few goals, respect the Madrid legend that bangs them in and brings you titles.

Doesn't get any clearer than that mate... :lol:.

El Gato

Villarato!
You seem to confuse lack of respect with true assessment of one's ability and giving criticism on the shortcomings. And funnily enough, you don't show nearly the same respect to the guy that bangs in more goals and brought you titles in the past few years despite being finished at the top level, while coming in here and trying to lecture others.

Clown :lol:

serghei

Cheap diversion tactics as usual. :lol: Now it's some irrelevant semantics related stuff (as in respect vs assessing ability, who gives a fuck). Cut the shit. Benzema bags the goals, you trash him every chance you get, and yet you cut your favorites all the slack in the world.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yep, bollocks. Praised him when he deserved praising i.e. Atletico 1-0 where he scored despite having zero form for a month. The rest is fulfilment of standard forward duties, something he either chose to not or failed to do for years. As outlined by where he sits in the European striker standings.

The only person I justifiably cut slack is Jović, which is because as well documented, he's not been given time playing time for no explained reason.

Diversion tactics? You mean like those you use to ignore that Benzema has had a worse couple of seasons statistically than the finished striker of Barcelona that you trash and want binned? Those diversion tactics?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Its funny as friends (Real Madrid fans) of me said that Hazard will destroy the La liga and he will show Messi who is the boss....so far he has been a big big Flop :D

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Please................don't ever put him in the same category as Mane or Salah.

I don't know who got fleeced more Barca for Coutinho or Real for Hazard!!

Mitchell1978

He used to be the best dribbler in the Premier League, right now he seems scared to take players on.

Unfortunate with the injuries, but does have the drive to try and impose himself in Madrid?

Home of Barca Fans