Leon Goretzka

mia7007

We need him badly
In 2 seasons, we should not expect anything from Iniesta Raki Busi and Paulinho who are all above 30 now
We need a smooth transition of generations, need to have Goretzka, Arthur, Roberto, Aouar and any talented midfielders
We are doing well in defence if we get Mina now and De Light next summer to be long term replacement for Pique
Griezmann should be Suarez replacement who will not be first team started in 2 years

mia7007

Rakitic, Busquets, and Paulinho are all 29.
Whatever their age, 29 or 30 that will not give more than 2-3 seasons max at top performance, we are already seeing Raki declining
We need fresh blood in the midfield instead of waiting for them to be out of form
Goretzka is one of the top options and he is free, we must get him whatever the way. Buy him now and loan him back you schalke till end of season and pay small fee. Don’t think Schalke will reject this
Also scout heavily Aouar, Fekir, Weigl, Arthur and this guy from Leverkusen and get what we see high potential
Arthur will cost 50m, if we don’t see him deserving this amount, don’t waste money and non EU slot on him and go for other talents

JamDav1982

Sounds like want Goretzka but if lose out on him will say wanted Arthur all along.

Just cant see Goretzka signing for Barca when offered less on wages.

jamrock

Not seen much of him, but take a punt and hope he accepts, lets put all our money into signing 1 top class player next season no matter the cost, as by 1 player I mean coutinho

Gnidrologist

Again, obv. what i've seen from videos, he's box to box runner. Why even interested in him, when we have Roberto, who is much better and lamasia kid?

raskolnikov

Its why I despise Bayern. They always steal their competitirs players for free.
I dont get why these clubs are not more pissed of about it. Especially Dortmund always had this inferiority complex towards Bayern.

It should be simple. Position yourself as anti Bayern to challenge them.
Dont sell to them, if a players doesnt renew or leaves abroad before the final year he will be serving as s ball boy the rest of the year.

Thats what they should have done with Lewa as well but these idiots applauded him and were in awe that he went to the great Bayern despite being better than them at that point.

Ironically their league is turning into scotland 2.0, players are not properly challenged to push for cl come april so every season ends the boring same way. Win bundesliga in march, crash out in cl a month later, try again.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is Bayern's own loss if Bundesliga continues to become less and less competitive. They won't be tested throughout the season and Bundesliga TV viewership from abroad will stagnate, if not going down and their share of TV revenue will probably stagnate.

In this case, it is probably because Goretzka himself wants to join Bayern, Schalke has no say whatsoever since his contract will expire in the summer. Again, most German players and talent want to join Bayern instead of going abroad. Bayern does enjoy a monopoly of German talent in terms of appeals more or less that no other German club can match.

Last edited:

Jombi

Its why I despise Bayern. They always steal their competitirs players for free.
I dont get why these clubs are not more pissed of about it. Especially Dortmund always had this inferiority complex towards Bayern.

It should be simple. Position yourself as anti Bayern to challenge them.
Dont sell to them, if a players doesnt renew or leaves abroad before the final year he will be serving as s ball boy the rest of the year.

Thats what they should have done with Lewa as well but these idiots applauded him and were in awe that he went to the great Bayern despite being better than them at that point.

Ironically their league is turning into scotland 2.0, players are not properly challenged to push for cl come april so every season ends the boring same way. Win bundesliga in march, crash out in cl a month later, try again.

Its about money. There is nothing to despise. Some fans are mad that Bayern is the only club with some financial muscle other than RM, Barca and the English teams. It causes them to sometimes get players that top clubs also want. If all German teams other than Bayern always sold their best players abroad which you think they should (to Barcelona and English teams?) and Bayern instead bought stars from abroad instead of keeping them in the league, its not like the league would be more competitive.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Its about money. There is nothing to despise. Some fans are mad that Bayern is the only club with some financial muscle other than RM, Barca and the English teams. It causes them to sometimes get players that top clubs also want. If all German teams other than Bayern always sold their best players abroad which you think they should (to Barcelona and English teams?) and Bayern instead bought stars from abroad instead of keeping them in the league, its not like the league would be more competitive.

If Bayern had to resort to buying from abroad then chances are they will have to be forced to pay much higher prices and given how stingy Bayern is, they might just back off. So yeah, I think in that case the gap between Bayern and other German teams might not be as big as they are today.

Home of Barca Fans