Dani Ceballos

Isco would talk a lot of shit about RM on his twitter before joining them, and he was a barca fan but look at him now... what players say on social media shouldnt impact our purchases. If we want a team of nice guys like gomes we will get worse and worse and RM will get stronger and stronger

Trafalgar

Fuck that shit, he was 15 when he said that stuff, did you not do something regretful when u ware 15? I already like him more than Denis or Gomes because he has that alpha in him to take some initiate, hes stupid and twat but we are idiots if we dont get him.

Thank you.

Albo

Nothing wrong with being anti-separatist, the bombing stuff is just cringy & edgy teen talk.

khaled_a_d

Nothing wrong with being anti-separatist, the bombing stuff is just cringy & edgy teen talk.

He was 19 back then,starter in Betis who have one of the biggest loyal fan base in Spain and got promoted with them. How many times you see 19 years old players say this shit and people think it is normal?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He was 19 back then,starter in Betis who have one of the biggest loyal fan base in Spain and got promoted with them. How many times you see 19 years old players say this shit and people think it is normal?

Tweets were from 2012.

Yannik

Could've been 12 and say that, I think it's just stupid, he was already playing for Spain selections employed by a spanish first div club, even a 15yo should realize at that point he's close to a career and act accordingly. Yes, 15yo do some shit, how many footballers did though? Apparently this guy still shitposts on twitter frequently and types everything into his computer that goes through his mind. He strikes me as genuinely dense if I'm honest and probably won't spare the dressing room with that character of his. On the other hand he is a splendid kicker, and I heard he got the award for best u21 EC player.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would understand the club if they won't go after him due to the tweets, although then they better sign some proper players. Especially since it would be a tad hypocritical to sign him when they sacked Sergi Guardiola a couple of years ago although he was 21 when he shit-tweeted.

That said, I can easily see them try to sign him too, and then make Ceballos apologize or say he was a kid misguided by certain media sections or some bs like that.

Many local fans want him despite his history and others will forget what he said if he turns out great because fickle and short memories which most fans are and have. However if he flops, shit's gonna get bad.

Albo

If he were to come here, he should just say that he didn't really mean it but it was a burst of rage because he loves Spain. I hate these excuses about misguiding and apologizing.

Home of Barca Fans