Dani Ceballos

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Didn't know that 2015 CDR was played in 2012.
The bombing tweet was before 2015 CDR final man

No bro, it was from the 2012 CDR Final between Athletic and Barca.

The tweets were posted here a few pages ago, or on the Saul thread and those are dated 2012.

He obviously deleted all of them though.

Here;

img_aperez_20160501-133622_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_ceballos1-kYKE--572x401@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

Yannik

If he were to come here, he should just say that he didn't really mean it but it was a burst of rage because he loves Spain. I hate these excuses about misguiding and apologizing.

That's pretty smart. Taking your weakness (loose temper) and selling it as a strength (passion).
Would probably work for many fans.

Albo

That's pretty smart. Taking your weakness (loose temper) and selling it as a strength (passion).
Would probably work for many fans.

Heh. If Ceballos/his agents are reading this forum they are free to use it :iniesta:

khaled_a_d

No bro, it was from the 2012 CDR Final between Athletic and Barca.

The tweets were posted here a few pages ago, or on the Saul thread and those are dated 2012.

He obviously deleted all of them though.

No, he posted that in 2015,it was big deal back then. He posted many other awful tweets in 2012 but not that. Or he posted them twice.

Just google Ceballos 2015 CDR final
From an article on goal about him for example:

When both Barcelona and Athletic Club supporters whistled the Spanish national anthem before the 2015 Copa del Rey final at Camp Nou, the Andalusian expressed his hope that a bomb be dropped "on the stands and kill those Catalan and Basque dogs".

The sun

Ahead of the 2015 Copa del Rey final between Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao the two sides’ supporters – fiercely proud Catalans and Basques – whistled the Spanish national anthem.

That was met with Ceballos’ disapproval. “They should drop a bomb on the stands and kill those Catalan and Basque dogs,” he tweeted.

Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao supporters whistled the Spanish national anthem before the 2015 Copa del Rey final - something that left Ceballos, from Andalusia, angry.

He subsequently said he hoped a bomb be dropped "on the stands and kill those Catalan and Basque dogs".
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/822620/Real-Madrid-transfer-news-Dani-Ceballos

xavi_the_Boss

He didn´t.People just noticed that tweet in 2015.I guess that´s why many thought it was about the 2015 final as was the same Teams.

DonAK

He posted it in 2012 [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION]

See the image I posted of the tweet. The date.

DonAK

From Fernando Polo and Paco Aguilar.

Apparently the club not wanting another 'Asensio situation'.

lol

xXKonan

Using google translate.

Barça will try by all means to get the services of Dani Ceballos (20 years), the fanciful media playwright of Betis. Although the Sevillian (Utrera, August 7, 1996) made headlines in 2015 after transcending some messages from him on Twitter of 2012 against the Catalans and players Piqué and Cesc (then culé), the club azulgrana prioritizes the facet sport. He also made others in which he showed his barcelonismo and anti-madridismo. That is history. He learned the lesson.

The termination clause of Dani Ceballos is currently only 15 million euros and the player is out of the job of leaving Betis this summer taking advantage of him have been interested in him top clubs, including Real Madrid, but also Barca . Marca said yesterday this Barça interest that MD could later confirm from club sources.

The fact is that Barca already had controlled Ceballos given his good performance this season, which has been worth to grow before the eyes of the great. At the UEFA European Under-21 Championship, which concluded yesterday, he has endorsed this good moment with great performances and taking the trophy to the Best Player of the Tournament (MVP). The contacts with the Real Betis by the sale of Cristian Tello to the green and white club have served for the club to return to be interested by Ceballos , knowing already that the soccer player had a very good offer of Real Madrid.

In parallel, from the club azulgrana has been working with the player, his environment and the agency that represents him, Bahia. This task of seduction has paid off, to the point that Barça has managed to block the signing by Real Madrid. With the footballer the positions are close but still have to finalize an agreement, which would be the key to close the signing. And is that in this operation there is no mystery: who convinces the player and is willing to pay his rescission clause (those 15 million that today are a bargain), will take the cat to the water.

To amend Asensio's

The situation today is that FC Barcelona is making an important effort from both the sports area and the board to convince a footballer to be considered a market opportunity. Barca coaches believe that Ceballos can take on the work of indoor with overflow, last pass and arrival, in the style of Andrés Iniesta.

In addition, his case recalls that of Marco Asensio , a player who escaped to Barca despite the fact that it cost very little money (less than five million) and that ended in Real Madrid. The Barça now wants to return the coin and get ahead with a young promise that seemed to be near the white club.

Trafalgar

Since our board is a bunch of useless cu*ts, we have no chance of getting this guy. So I hope an EPL club will offer more money than RM and sign him ...

xXKonan

Since our board is a bunch of useless cu*ts, we have no chance of getting this guy. So I hope an EPL club will offer more money than RM and sign him ...
I think we have a good chance of getting him.

Considering our Midfield woes he has a far better chance at becoming a starter here far sooner than at Real Madrid considering they already have a stacked Midfield. Hell there's no reason for Real to need him in the first place, it's just them trying to hoard all the young Spanish talent out there.

Last edited:

God Serena

Hopefully we do manage to snag him. Those people bitching about him making bad tweets five years ago will vanish when he starts playing for us and our midfield re-materializes.

Neeraj

Having seen a fairly decent amount of him, I think he'd be an absolute no brainer as a signing for us. I am still a bit concerned about the tweets though; not necessarily because of what he said at that time, but he seems to have verbal diarrhoea and seems to have spoken so much shit that it makes him seem unstable. I guess people on the inside will know whether he would be a good addition to the dressing room, because if that's not the case, his skill wouldn't be of any use.

Xavinho

Dani Ceballos' fouls on Piqué

https://streamable.com/9200

Dani Alves' yellow card after a simulation from Dani Ceballos when the latter pretended to be hit in the face

https://streamable.com/mjek

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...ntra-el-barca-y-contra-catalunya-en-2012.html

Can someone translate all of his tweets from the article please? :)

Edit: Execpt the first one, it's already translated.

[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION]

"With Franco this would have never happened"

"@piqué @cesc you are shameless to show your faces with the catalan flag, get out of the country catalans!"

"Disgusting bunch the catalans, go all die already"

"I would definitely fuck that (Sara) Carbonero; fuck Iker, he probably has a dick smaller than a coin that son of a bitch"

"In my neighborhood there was no need to score 3 goals to take the ball, you just needed to be a gispy"

"Why do 14 year old girls suddenly all have such big brest ? Is it from all the breath holding while sucking (dicks)" (this one is probably the most disturbing lol)

What a charmer.

Home of Barca Fans