Sergio Busquets

I use to see Busq as Xavi's successor: slow, agile as snail, weak shooter - but great passer and game controller. Some kind of ancore on the middle. Specialy now when he is phisicaly down and can't run like before...

But it would require Kante behind to patch holes...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I use to see Busq as Xavi's successor: slow, agile as snail, weak shooter - but great passer and game controller. Some kind of ancore on the middle. Specialy now when he is phisicaly down and can't run like before...

But it would require Kante behind to patch holes...

Xavi was one of the most agile and energetic midfielders even at the age of 35. He ran the most in almost every game if I remember correctly.

Gnidrologist

Yeah wtf is that about Xavi being slow as snail lol. He was one of the most agile players i ever saw. Not a speed merchant that burst from box to box obv., but his movement speed, quick feet and brain was uncontested.

Come, on, guys, he couldn't outrun anything. I never saw that happen. Yes, he ran a lot, but what I ment was leading counterattacks and cutting trough defences (with his body)...

Fast brain, fast pass and fast idea realisation-yes! Agility-Iniesta was Flash 4 him...

Basicaly, he never needed that ability since he compensated by being Genius. :wub:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Problem is - we don't have a system, rather individuals who are passing arround and waiting for a magic moment

That's true, which is why I'm hoping we don't go for another experienced Spaniard as our next manager like Eusebio or Rubi lol

Riordon

That's true, which is why I'm hoping we don't go for another experienced Spaniard as our next manager like Eusebio or Rubi lol

The only experienced Spaniard I would accept is Lopetegui. Otherwise, we need Ten Haag or Nagelsmann, don’t care between those two really.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Played so much better after he went off. When you fuck up even the easiest of passes and give Inter a massive chance, you can’t cry about how that is also Valverde’s fault. This guy is just totally done. Even more so than anyone else in this team right now.

Home of Barca Fans