Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ronaldinho will be known as the player that could do anything with the ball and always played with the smile on his face, INVENTING things, redefining dribbles and so on and so forth.

Ever heard of the Raumdeuter? Yeah, that's what Thomas Müller brought to the sport of football which even fullfills your weird requirments of what makes a player truly exceptional and the stuff of legends.
It's even in FM ffs... can't say the same about any of those fancy dribblings Ronaldinho allegedly invented.

serghei

Unbelievable how you can have such a distorted perception. You claim that the most complete gk in history as well as the best sweeper keeper in history has nothing on the most elite defensive goalkeepers of the past 20 years as well as that said gk does not improve the attacking fluency of a great team with an attacking mindset compared to a defensive gk.

Seriously, what the fuck?

The most complete gk in history? :lol: WTF! Does he take good freekicks or scores golazo and I don't know? Neuer does what other keepers have done in the past and still do now. He stops shots and does a great job at that. So do a lot of great keepers. In fact, Neuer wasn't even the best keeper of last season, Buffon was. Your Neuer was still beaten 5 times against us and 2 times on his corner. He was also pretty bad against Porto and should have been red carded in the first 15 min. Give me a fucking break. If you blow up Neuer some more he'll explode. Neuer is just like Cech, Van der Sar, Casillas, Buffon and other great keepers. He also makes mistakes, just like said keepers.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The most complete gk in history? :lol: WTF! Does he take good freekicks or scores golazo and I don't know? Neuer does what other keepers have done in the past and still do now. He stops shots and does a great job at that. So do a lot of great keepers. In fact, Neuer wasn't even the best keeper of last season, Buffon was. Your Neuer was still beaten 5 times against us and 2 times on his corner. He was also pretty bad against Porto and should have been red carded in the first 15 min. Give me a fucking break. If you blow up Neuer some more he'll explode. Neuer is just like Cech, Van der Sar, Casillas, Buffon and other great keepers. He also makes mistakes, just like said keepers.

You mean like Rogerio Ceni?

Come to think of it, Bravo's scored a freekick before hasn't he?

serghei

Ever heard of the Raumdeuter? Yeah, that's what Thomas Müller brought to the sport of football which even fullfills your weird requirments of what makes a player truly exceptional and the stuff of legends.
It's even in FM ffs... can't say the same about any of those fancy dribblings Ronaldinho allegedly invented.

You can call yourself lucky that Bayern was shit in Europe in 2005-2006, or else you would be singing a different tune.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

He easily is and no reputable pundit will deny it. He may not be the best at what a defensive gk does, but he is easily the one who can do EVERYTHING at a very high level.
The guy does excellent sweeps and surely the most memorable ones, gives DIRECT assist that lead to goals or good goal attempts with his ridiculously long and precise throws and kicks, he has excellent communication with his back-line, he scores on penaltys (ffs!), and with all that, he is still at a very high level regarding his reflexes, aerial ability and one of the greatest ever when it comes to rushing out of the goal.

If you deny what I just said, it just proves one thing: That you are either completely ignorant in anything regarding accepting quality as soon as its of German origin (most likely due to political reasons that have nothing to do with football), or have simply watched way too little in regards to Neuer to even be allowed an opinion on the player, yet you still allow yourself to have one while acting like it is based in fact or reality.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

You can call yourself lucky that Bayern was shit in Europe in 2005-2006, or else you would be singing a different tune.

I wouldn't. I'm not denying that Ronaldinho was a "legendary" player at his height. You are the one who belittles a player like Müller, who added to the tactical aspect of the game in a way like Dirk Nowitzki did to Basketball for example, while even being the best young goal scorer in World Cups, and an infamous big game player at club level. And we don't even know whether that is his limit.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Come on Ryu, not everybody who doesn't rate Bayern players or some German players highly a Germanphobe.

If I am not mistaken serghei is a MAtS fan, it is that just that he has been more critical of MAtS' recent performance?

serghei

If you deny what I just that, it just proves one thing: That you are either completely ignorant in anything regarding accepting quality as soon as its of German nationality (most likely due to political reasons that have nothing to do with football), or have simply watched way too little in regards to Neuer to even be allowed an opinion on the player, yet you still allow yourself to have one while acting like it is based in fact or reality.

I see Neuer as one of the best. Not as the best. It's impossible to say, because many amazing keepers have been around since I started to watch football. I can't even put him above Kahn as the best german keeper I've watched. I like Buffon, Kahn and Casillas more than Neuer, because I grew up watching them, back in the mid-late 90's.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Come on Ryu, not everybody who doesn't rate Bayern players or some German players highly a Germanphobe.

If I am not mistaken serghei is a MAtS fan, it is that just that he has been more critical of MAtS' recent performance?

I'm pretty sure that serghei is indeed Germanphobic, that's why I even mentioned it. He hinted at it in previous discussions, IIRC.

As for MAtS, he is one of the main instigators of the MAtS witch hunt on these boards. He sure as shit doesn't speak like someone who ever was a fan of the player.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

I see Neuer as one of the best. Not as the best. It's impossible to say, because many amazing keepers have been around since I started to watch football. I can't even put him above Kahn as the best german keeper I've watched. I like Buffon, Kahn and Casillas more than Neuer, because I grew up watching them, back in the mid-late 90's.

If one player is more complete than others, who may have been slightly better (in varying degrees) at 50% of what Neuer does, then that makes him the best. That is the way of logic.

Home of Barca Fans