Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

serghei

I'm pretty sure that serghei is indeed a Germanphobic, that's why I even mentioned it. He hinted at it in previous discussions, IIRC.

As for MAtS, he is one of the main instigators of the MAtS witch hunt on these boards. He sure as shit doesn't speak like someone who ever was a fan of the player.

:rofl1:

Germanphobic, is that even a word?

Mate, I suggest you do some comment digging to prove those things, since you seem so sure about things.

You could start by showing one of my comments calling Stegen a shit keeper or that he won't ever be good enough for Barcelona, something many said about our other keeper. I could save you some trouble and say there isn't one.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

:rofl1:

Germanphobic, is that even a word?

Mate, I suggest you do some comment digging to prove those things, since you seem so sure about things.

You could start by showing one of my comments calling Stegen a shit keeper. I could save you some trouble and say there isn't one.

Talking to a straw man again? When did I say you called him "shit"? I said you are one of the main culprits in regards to the witch hunt, which you can hardly deny.

Anyways, as KM was already pointing out, I'm beginning to get the strong feeling of this being one enourmous waste of my time. I'm not gonna participate in refuting your "wild" opinions, claims and accusations any longer.

serghei

Talking to a straw man again? When did I say you called him "shit"? I said you are one of the main culprits in regards to the witch hunt, which you can hardly deny.

Anyways, as KM was already pointing out, I'm beginning to get the strong feeling of this being one enourmous waste of my time. I'm not gonna participate in refuting your "wild" opinions, claims and accusations any longer.

I can and do deny it. I never accused him of anything except being inconsistent and not reliable enough to be our no1 keeper. Of course I'm gonna criticize him when I think he messed up. And he did mess up quite often.

I also said on numerous times that he does have talent.

diDi7

I'm sure it did. Doesn't mean it was.

Well, I'm not going to go by your extremely distorted perception of what is and what isn't, if it's in any way an indication of your willful ignorance in this thread alone.

So, I'm pretty sure it's appropriate. But hey, you're allowed to believe what you want. That's pretty much what I meant by posting the saying. If you don't want to drink the water, you don't have to. Not everyone likes water, even though it's good for them. :thumbsup:

serghei

Well, I'm not going to go by your extremely distorted perception of what is and what isn't, if it's in any way an indication of your willful ignorance in this thread alone.

So, I'm pretty sure it's appropriate. But hey, you're allowed to believe what you want. That's pretty much what I meant by posting the saying. If you don't want to drink the water, you don't have to. Not everyone likes water, even though it's good for them. :thumbsup:

Everything I said is accounted for and backed with arguments. And for the record, if it's one person in this discussion that took the discussion on an inappropriate level it wasn't me, it was Ryu and his germanophobia bullshit claim.

It's unbelievable that I have come to argue with Bayern fans on Barcaforum because I think Neuer is on the level with Buffon, Casillas, Kahn and other great keepers. If anything, that should be an indication that I DO rate Neuer highly.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans