Mohamed Salah

Barcilliant

Liverpool weakness used to be their defense against teams like Madrid, but the issue is fixed now after they bought VVD. He is the leader they were missing in the defense.

They still have an issue with defense. Shipped two sloppy goals late against Roma. Liverpools defense sucks. Their midfield and attack work hard and press like crazy but the defense is very porous. Vvd is very good. But Lovren and the full backs suck.

SwiftGuyver

They still have an issue with defense. Shipped two sloppy goals late against Roma. Liverpools defense sucks. Their midfield and attack work hard and press like crazy but the defense is very porous. Vvd is very good. But Lovren and the full backs suck.

I agree with everything you've said except for the full backs sucking. I honestly can't believe you've watched much of them during the second half of this season if you genuinely think that. Robertson & Trent have both been exceptional.

Raketa10

Please save us young prince of Egypt from this RM and Ronaldo terror! I am more and more sure that God is a RM fan! The amount of luck RM has is just unbelievable!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
His rise to the top is astonishing. He is better right now this season than Neymar ever was, maybe ever will be. Who would have imagined that from his time at Roma or before that?

A man of miracles, I believe in him more than anyone (even Messi) this year to stop RM in the CL. Hopefully the rest of Liverpool steps up too. Mane and Firmino are awesome.

khaled_a_d

His rise to the top is astonishing. He is better right now this season than Neymar ever was, maybe ever will be. Who would have imagined that from his time at Roma or before that?

I always thought of him as the Robben of his generation (Robben for me is a top 5 player of the Messi/Cr7 era btw) but he seem to even surpassing that Robben level and becoming clutch at even younger level.

JohnS

Liverpools biggest problem now is injuries. From 6 first team midfield players they have only 3 fit The 3 injured are basically out for the rest of the season.Another injury and they will have to start looking in the under 23 side or move a defender into midfield. Very bad luck with injuries and the last one Oxlaide Chamberlain leaves us absolutely with the bare bones

Raketa10

Apparently if Lpool reaches final Salah, Can and Mane won't be able to eat before dark (before the game) since Ramadan will begin. Is this true???

FCBfan22

Apparently if Lpool reaches final Salah, Can and Mane won't be able to eat before dark (before the game) since Ramadan will begin. Is this true???

I believe that it is. I don't know about Can and Mane, but Salah is pretty devoted to Islam, so I'm sure that he will be strict in that aspect.

Real, meanwhile, has 0 players devoted to Ramadan in the first 11.

This is a red carpet for Madrid. FFS.

Raketa10

I believe that it is. I don't know about Can and Mane, but Salah is pretty devoted to Islam, so I'm sure that he will be strict in that aspect.

Jesus! That's it than! Fuuuuck!!! :facepalm:

KingLeo10

shaping up to be a proxy final between barcelona (liverpool supporters) and manchester united (real supporters) :lol:

El Flaco

Benzema is RM's only muslim from their first XI and fast during Ramadan, at least judging from his IG and reports.

And Mané is devouted to Islam as well.

Nor do the differences with some of the less responsible Premier League players end there. 'I won't touch alcohol,' Mane says as he sits in a small office at Melwood.

'Religion is very important to me. I respect the rules of Islam and I pray five times a day, always.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...t-Muslim-s-far-average-flight-footballer.html

FCBfan22

Benzema is RM's only muslim from their first XI and fast during Ramadan, at least judging from his IG and reports.

And Mané is devouted to Islam as well

I thought Benz was devoted to the camera...
Joking aside, leaving out Benz is one thing, but having out two of your 3 best players fasting? Needless to say that they need to run much more than Benz. Bobby is gonna have a DIY night up top.

khaled_a_d

It is true, but it rarely affects players and most of them are well capable of doing their job perfectly during it. Hakeem Olajuwon once got NBA player of the month during Ramadan.
not sure about how long is fasting in Ukraine will be, but if Salah gets couple of hours to breakfast before the game and with little help from their nutritionist he will be fine

Home of Barca Fans