Mohamed Salah

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He is better than Messi & Ronaldo this season, more impactful than both.

Yes Messi won the league and? What does that really matter.

The man as had a incredible impact this season, if messi was playing like he was and ended the seaone without winning anything, everyone would be saying Messi is the best player that season.

If Madrid get to the CL final against I'll bet my house Liverpool will win, so he will win something this season if the results go right.

Anyone who doesn't think he is the best player in the world this season, is stupid that's right I said it big deal wanna fight about it

You win something so many times and suddenly it means nothing. Liverpool fans would kill to win a league title.

Felipetonelo

What if Bayern wins CL?

Salah - GOAT season, no titles, 0 chance of winning WC.
Cristiano - incredible half season, no titles, low chance of winning WC.
Messi - incredible 80% of season, two titles, low chance of winning WC.

Would we rate Salah or Cristiano as best player of the season, being "decisive" but winning nothing?

I think this season it's going to be hard to choose the best, because WC means a lot. Salah could win CL, but then Cristiano or Messi could win WC. Nowadays people tend to say that CL is bigger than WC and I could agree that the strongest squads are in CL, but, you have CL every year, WC every 4 years.

Anyway, this guy is untouchable now, playing above everyone.

Hardy

Salah scored 43 goals in the season and only one on penalty, also he scored in 33 different matches :staringpep:

George_Costanza

What if Bayern wins CL?

Salah - GOAT season, no titles, 0 chance of winning WC.
Cristiano - incredible half season, no titles, low chance of winning WC.
Messi - incredible 80% of season, two titles, low chance of winning WC.

Would we rate Salah or Cristiano as best player of the season, being "decisive" but winning nothing?

I think this season it's going to be hard to choose the best, because WC means a lot. Salah could win CL, but then Cristiano or Messi could win WC. Nowadays people tend to say that CL is bigger than WC and I could agree that the strongest squads are in CL, but, you have CL every year, WC every 4 years.

Anyway, this guy is untouchable now, playing above everyone.

what trophy did Ronaldo win in 2013 to win the BDO?

Question17

Nowadays people tend to say that CL is bigger than WC and I could agree that the strongest squads are in CL, but, you have CL every year, WC every 4 years.

It might be bigger in countries with strong club culture but there is no way it can rival the tag team of FIFA and the mainstream media bringing in tons of non fans for the WC. There are a lot of soccer casuals and non soccer fans who only watch the world cup. These people don't care or know very little about club soccer. You don't have the reverse with exclusive CL watchers. It doesn't help that the mainstream soccer media during the WC pushes the narrative that basically World cup>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>international matches >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything club related in terms of importance.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If Brazil or Argentina or Portugal doesn't win WC and Liverpool takes the CL it would be incredibly stupid not to give Salah ballon d'Or. He has been monumental to their success. Irrelevant of Egypt performance he should win the ballon d'Or if above conditions met.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It would be a good story too and the Messi-Cristiano duopoly will have to be broken at some point.

Rather Salah than pretenders like Neymar, Hazard or Dybala.

wisconsincule

I think I’m over the bdor. I used to care but now I don’t really think I do. I’m going to try and watch every single minute of football that Messi plays until he retires because he is the best for me and in the end that’s all that matters.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If Brazil or Argentina or Portugal doesn't win WC and Liverpool takes the CL it would be incredibly stupid not to give Salah ballon d'Or. He has been monumental to their success. Irrelevant of Egypt performance he should win the ballon d'Or if above conditions met.

:lol: If you think Liverpool are gonna win against Bayern or Real - Those are the teams that either shoved one up deep into Klopp or have CR7!

KingLeo10

:lol: If you think Liverpool are gonna win against Bayern or Real - Those are the teams that either shoved one up deep into Klopp or have CR7!

klopp won against bayern a fair bit too. and his dortmund were the last side aside from juventus in the last 5 years to destroy real/CR in a CL KO game.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
klopp won against bayern a fair bit too. and his dortmund were the last side aside from juventus in the last 5 years to destroy real/CR in a CL KO game.

That's co he had King Lewa leading his team - Don't think anybody in Liverpool has that potential, not even Salah! Besides, that was a 2 leg tie - Liverpool would be facing Real in a final and Klopp hasn't got the resources to control the Real's machines in a single leg tie

George_Costanza

Liverpool weakness used to be their defense against teams like Madrid, but the issue is fixed now after they bought VVD. He is the leader they were missing in the defense.

Home of Barca Fans