7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

cro-man

As i said many times before liverpool is not the same liverpool we know. They have more money and their expectations are higher from season to season. Soon it will be impossible to sign anybody from premier league top 10 unless they want to sell. Coutinho is gone we should focus on someone else...

JamDav1982

As i said many times before liverpool is not the same liverpool we know. They have more money and their expectations are higher from season to season. Soon it will be impossible to sign anybody from premier league top 10 unless they want to sell. Coutinho is gone we should focus on someone else...

If players want to move they will generally find a way.

Coutinho is not gone and should go all out to sign him.

Givenchy

while I agree its becoming harder to sign players from top clubs especially in the PL, Liverpool won't force a player against his will, they aren't PSG. VVD joining for £75m is a good indication Coutinho is off

cro-man

while I agree its becoming harder to sign players from top clubs especially in the PL, Liverpool won't force a player against his will, they aren't PSG. VVD joining for £75m is a good indication Coutinho is off

After what he did last summer with liverpool they still forced him to stay. hell he even pretended to be injured and still played with brazil nt:lol: He made a fool of his trainer and his whole club .As far as i know they just need to improve their defense and i think this could be the their only transfer including summer. Cant follow this logic where psg is the only club who will force a player to stay in fact they do motivate other clubs to do the same thing. Didnt they say they can spend 100-200 every season? Their fans will go wild if they do sell him and why should they after our board didnt show any respect.... Too many reasons why this wont happen....

this is over believe me...

Last edited:

Givenchy

After what he did last summer with liverpool they still forced him to stay. hell he even pretended to be injured and still played with brazil nt:lol: He made a fool of his trainer and his whole club .As far as i know they just need to improve their defense and i think this could be the their only transfer including summer. Cant follow this logic where psg is the only club who will force a player to stay in fact they do motivate other clubs to do the same thing. Didnt they say they can spend 100-200 every season? Their fans will go wild if they do sell him and why should they after our board didnt show any respect for them.....

Who said they can spend 100-200m every season? they aren't bankrolled by oil sheiks. £75mil for a CB is an insane price, they also have Naby Keita joining next summer, their fans won't go wild, they aren't as dependent on Coutinho this year. likely Coutinho accepted he'd stay 1 more season and then leave, just like Suarez did. its not over, you'll see this summer

JamDav1982

After what he did last summer with liverpool they still forced him to stay. hell he even pretended to be injured and still played with brazil nt:lol: He made a fool of his trainer and his whole club .As far as i know they just need to improve their defense and i think this could be the their only transfer including summer. Cant follow this logic where psg is the only club who will force a player to stay in fact they do motivate other clubs to do the same thing. Didnt they say they can spend 100-200 every season? Their fans will go wild if they do sell him and why should they after our board didnt show any respect.... Too many reasons why this wont happen....

Basically exact same scenario with how Liverpool behaved towards Soton with VVD and he is now their player.

Zincubus

Banned
TalkSport radio suggesting that ManCity have 'made an enquiry' about Couthino !!

Maybe they will sell us both the Silva guys ... :)

cro-man

Basically exact same scenario with how Liverpool behaved towards Soton with VVD and he is now their player.

Yeah but soton wont and cant say NO to 150m but liverpool can. Big difference between those teams. Liverpool can afford to be pride their income is as high as chelsea

wisconsincule

In regards to this one we have to hope there was a similar kind of handshake deal between Coutinho and Liverpool that Suarez had. Out of all of the available options he’s the one that logically makes sense.

FinBarcelonafan

If you look at Liverpool forums, even they are talking about Coutinhos replacement. He will be gone in the summer. Maybe not to Barcelona, but somewhere for sure.

Liverpool would be stupid to sell Coutinho now. They are waiting till summer. I would be shocked if they would sell him in January.

Home of Barca Fans