Eric Abidal

abual3bed1

He should not be given a spot in the squad for humanitarian reasons. If he has the fitness it's fine, but it seems he hasn't.

What are expecting of a player who had a 13 months break?? to be Usian Bolt within a month??

His fitness will only improve with time.

Andrew M

What are expecting of a player who had a 13 months break?? to be Usian Bolt within a month??

His fitness will only improve with time.

We are talking about a 34 year old, you know....

I think what Abidal has achieved is an inspiration to all cancer sufferers, but it may be that he is not up to it.

M

mitkoa7x

He should not be given a spot in the squad for humanitarian reasons. If he has the fitness it's fine, but it seems he hasn't.

You're talking like he didnt have 2 top games when given the chance...

Maria

i'd be glad if we had two puyols. heck, we should have 11 puyols.

You mean we should have 11 players that are getting injured constantly, lost their speed, have a salary of 6-7M euros and behaved badly with the press after he wasn't in the first 11 against Milan? Yeah, sorry at this point I would prefer another Pique, Busi or Messi, not another Puyol..

Theconomist

You mean we should have 11 players that are getting injured constantly, lost their speed, have a salary of 6-7M euros and behaved badly with the press after he wasn't in the first 11 against Milan? Yeah, sorry at this point I would prefer another Pique, Busi or Messi, not another Puyol..
You're asking for trouble, Puyol is almost regarded as a god on this forum.

numero

Not sure if you are deluded or just acting like one ...

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
It is pretty disgraceful that we haven't made him an offer of a new contract, even though he was promised one. We have a history of lying to our players, it is the only part of the club that I find embarrassing.

Galning

:facepalm:

91f42b.gif

Piqué = Maria.

Andrew M

It is pretty disgraceful that we haven't made him an offer of a new contract, even though he was promised one. We have a history of lying to our players, it is the only part of the club that I find embarrassing.

Firstly he shouldn't have been promised one

Home of Barca Fans