Samuel Umtiti

Windhook

18156787_1496079123757092_8346583579127597288_o.jpg

Thanks to @RMU ReBorn for the pics. The offside situation I was talking about is the second pic, the left one. You see where the three Real players are. No offside was called.

Neymessi

All these calls went unnoticed and not many are going to remember them just because they didn't convert to goals. Its not just the end product that real gets favored in only, so many decisions go their way that don't even convert to goals.

BarcaOG

Banned
now that ive had time to think about the match, i think we were lucky that the ref didn't call a penalty on Umtiti's early-game challenge on CR. good thing it was minute ~2. had ramos or carvajal done the same to messi, i would similarly have called for a penalty. oh well.

Windhook

now that ive had time to think about the match, i think we were lucky that the ref didn't call a penalty on Umtiti's early-game challenge on CR. good thing it was minute ~2. had ramos or carvajal done the same to messi, i would similarly have called for a penalty. oh well.

We would have won the game even more easily if Cristiano had converted that ungiven penalty. There was no way Pique, Sergi Roberto and Messi to give away this game.:messi:

Windhook

Third one wouldn't have been offside. Ronaldo shot on target there if I recall correctly.

I don't remember what happened if I'm to be honest. I don't see what minute it is on the scoreboard and five days passed since El Clasico. Great referee, though.:troll:

El Flaco

18156787_1496079123757092_8346583579127597288_o.jpg

Thanks to @RMU ReBorn for the pics. The offside situation I was talking about is the second pic, the left one. You see where the three Real players are. No offside was called.

[gfy]MeanNeighboringAtlanticspadefish[/gfy]

[gfy]SatisfiedFaintAfricanpiedkingfisher[/gfy]

[gfy]FaintTepidDogfish[/gfy]

[gfy]AgitatedSkinnyIncatern[/gfy]

1993Kaan1993

Best signing for us in the last summer market.l already rated him very high when he was at France, l'm liking him more and more. One of my fave Barca players.

Home of Barca Fans