Samuel Umtiti

behindbrowneyes

Samuel as LB is unconvincing. He is fantastic in tackling, but his marking is still not on the desired level, also looks uncomfortable at the wings.

He hasn't had a reasonable number of chances to say he is unconvincing there. ;)

I go that far and say he is the king of adaption. Look at his first games as RCB. He really struggled (for his standards) there in his first games, but after a few games he did well as RCB too. Give him 5 games as LB and I'm pretty sure he will impress everyone.

Highly speculative though. As we struggled for years to find a quality Puyi-replacement we won't move Umtiti to the LB-position now that we've found one.

behindbrowneyes

I will never understand how can Messi or even Iniesta get capita band before Pique.

There was a time when Piqué didn't look focused on football and this was the time we were searching for new captains. Piqué himself recently said in an interview that he lacked motivation after having won everything and even considered to end his career with 28 or 29.

aaron101

I will never understand how can Messi or even Iniesta get capita band before Pique.

Because Barcelona always base it on seniority. If only they based it on leadership, Masch would be the captain after Xavi but they gave it to the quiet Iniesta.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Because Barcelona always base it on seniority. If only they based it on leadership, Masch would be the captain after Xavi but they gave it to the quiet Iniesta.

Iniesta does get some respect from the refs, though... Something Piqué wouldn't get due to his big mouth...

Home of Barca Fans