Zubizarreta sacked!

serghei

Guys lets take some moments to remember the unreal Banter from Zubi

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Song can play centre back, but at Barça automatisms are very important at that position, he needs time"
Zubizarreta (sports director): "Douglas can play in a defense of 4, defense of 3, and even as midfielder. He gives us more tactical options"
Zubizarreta (sports director): "We have been following Douglas since two years. First scouting reports are from 2012
Zubizarreta (sports director): "If we'd have wanted, we'd already have sined a centre back, but we want someone who improves what we have."
Zubizarreta: "Benatia? We chose to sign Mathieu and Vermaelen. Every team has their own needs. We needed left-footed, versatile players."

Man, I swear, these comments excede the limit of incompetence and enter the dark terrains of insanity.

Alik

Weird seeing him gone. As has been stated by some, makes no difference to me whilst the board is there.

klc123

WHAT IS THIS ABOUT MESSI and enrique having a war?? ?!!!

"El Mundo Deportivo has revealed that the club's first training session of 2015 was marred by a war of words between the two when Enrique failed to award a free-kick to Messi during a 5-a-side game."

Sounds like a rather premature April fools article. I'm certain it's just tabloids trying to manufacture a transfer to Chelsea out of thin air. At this current moment in time, if there was a real disagreement (which there isn't), Enrique would probably be axed, not messi...

We have to play as poor as we are under Lucho :lol:

Lucho is actually helping us to get rid of this board.
He is forcing the team to play this bad on purpose. He knows what he is doing.

He is actually Laporta's man, trying to ruin Rossell's board with the worst displays of Barca's team ever :lucho:

1-4 points from the top of la liga is poor?

Zebulun

"El Mundo Deportivo has revealed that the club's first training session of 2015 was marred by a war of words between the two when Enrique failed to award a free-kick to Messi during a 5-a-side game."

Sounds like a rather premature April fools article. I'm certain it's just tabloids trying to manufacture a transfer to Chelsea out of thin air. At this current moment in time, if there was a real disagreement (which there isn't), Enrique would probably be axed, not messi...

1-4 points from the top of la liga is poor?

Stop watching highlights and reading stats and start watching full games.

JamDav1982

Pep left due to his problems with the current board. If Laporte gets elected next year anything can happen..didn't pep also say if he doesn't win CL with Bayern this season he would leave??

Pep did not leave because of the board, he has made that clear countless times.

He left because he was tired and struggling to motivate the players to the same level.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

Imagine if this is all true and he leaves to Chelsea over not getting a free kick in a 5-a-side game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

FC B

@bertus

Hasn't Barto said he won't resign. It will take elections to get rid of a man who wasn't elected In the first place

Don't know and can't understand why if any president quits, leaves, dies the elections don't automatically begin ! Interim should only be temporary not like in the case of Barto.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I'm reading @lucasammr's TL and he is saying Zubi's head might just be the first to roll. There is rumors that 75% of the board might just leave and that would force Bartomeu to leave with them. A provisional board would then be brought in to finish the season and elections a year early this summer.

If that is to happen, I really hope the provisional board takes a flier on whoever to at least manage the club for the rest of the season just to let Messi know the club will not tolerate him being treated like this. Paco Jemez or Michael Laudrup would be fine with me in this scenario. You never know, Jemez could be the type to have the team possibly clicking immediately. One thing is for sure, everything is lost if Lucho stays for the rest of the season.

F

Flavia

I'm reading @lucasammr's TL and he is saying Zubi's head might just be the first to roll. There is rumors that 75% of the board might just leave and that would force Bartomeu to leave with them. A provisional board would then be brought in to finish the season and elections a year early this summer.

If that is to happen, I really hope the provisional board takes a flier on whoever to at least manage the club for the rest of the season just to let Messi know the club will not tolerate him being treated like this. Paco Jemez or Michael Laudrup would be fine with me in this scenario. You never know, Jemez could be the type to have the team possibly clicking immediately. One thing is for sure, everything is lost if Lucho stays for the rest of the season.

Let's hope Freixa convinces enough people to leave, if bartomeu refuses to call early elections. I can't believe freixa, of all people, could manage that now.

Home of Barca Fans