Zubizarreta sacked!

hardyboy

Why would pep leave Bayern?

Pep is not the kind to leave before finishing what he started.

I think he feels like he's done with Barcelona for now. He won everything. Now he started a new project there in Bayern and will want to fulfill what he was hired for before considering any other options.

It's foolish to expect him to come back anytime soon IMO.
Pep left due to his problems with the current board. If Laporte gets elected next year anything can happen..didn't pep also say if he doesn't win CL with Bayern this season he would leave??

Bertus

Pep left due to his problems with the current board. If Laporte gets elected next year anything can happen..didn't pep also say if he doesn't win CL with Bayern this season he would leave??
I don't remember anything like that but I might be wrong.

Let's summon Ryu!

And I disagree with you. Not that I don't want Pep back, but I think you underestimate how professional he is. He won't leave with his work unfinished in Bayern just because barcelona needs him.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I don't remember anything like that but I might be wrong.

Let's summon Ryu!

And I disagree with you. Not that I don't want Pep back, but I think you underestimate how professional he is. He won't leave with his work unfinished in Bayern just because barcelona needs him.

Happy tp oblige. Pep never said such a thing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A month ago pep said he would never return to coach Barca so best to forget it.

New sports director makes no difference now with the transfer ban but at least something is changing.

Zebulun

Guys lets take some moments to remember the unreal Banter from Zubi

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Song can play centre back, but at Barça automatisms are very important at that position, he needs time"
Zubizarreta (sports director): "Douglas can play in a defense of 4, defense of 3, and even as midfielder. He gives us more tactical options"
Zubizarreta (sports director): "We have been following Douglas since two years. First scouting reports are from 2012
Zubizarreta (sports director): "If we'd have wanted, we'd already have sined a centre back, but we want someone who improves what we have."
Zubizarreta: "Benatia? We chose to sign Mathieu and Vermaelen. Every team has their own needs. We needed left-footed, versatile players."

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Woke up to this news :D

Of course this is just one component of the big picture (we won't truly heal until the board has fucked off to neverland) but you guys have to understand that we can at least mitigate the disaster on the sporting end if the issues of Zubi/Lucho/Eusebio are properly solved. Ideally, we'd get the likes of Monchi to replace Zubi and Oscar Garcia for Eusebio (Idk who for Lucho), but that's on a very optimistic end.

I care about the sporting project first and foremost and while we can't really be in the all clear until the transfer ban is over, the board is gone, and we get a proper quality coach to drag us from the abyss, I think anyone who is even decent (top teams wise) could get us performing respectably for the remainder of the season.

serghei

The squad is fine, worse than last season IMO, but still fine. We're not the best in the world, but still top 5, top 3 in a good day. It's the board and the manager that are abysmal.

hamad138

Banned
Guys lets take some moments to remember the unreal Banter from Zubi

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Song can play centre back, but at Barça automatisms are very important at that position, he needs time"
Zubizarreta (sports director): "Douglas can play in a defense of 4, defense of 3, and even as midfielder. He gives us more tactical options"
Zubizarreta (sports director): "We have been following Douglas since two years. First scouting reports are from 2012
Zubizarreta (sports director): "If we'd have wanted, we'd already have sined a centre back, but we want someone who improves what we have."
Zubizarreta: "Benatia? We chose to sign Mathieu and Vermaelen. Every team has their own needs. We needed left-footed, versatile players."

BmNGBOY.gif
:lol:

klc123

Good bye puyol :( come back soon

Edit:
Zubi is a scapegoat but I don't feel any sympathy for him. He was completely incompetent. Thiago and fabregas should never been sold, there are players in the squad who should have been offloaded long before them. We wouldn't have had to raise capital for suarez by selling fabregas if we didn't burn money in the Neymar saga.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

The Problem remains, how can we egt rid of Bartemeo?

We have to play as poor as we are under Lucho :lol:

Lucho is actually helping us to get rid of this board.
He is forcing the team to play this bad on purpose. He knows what he is doing.

He is actually Laporta's man, trying to ruin Rossell's board with the worst displays of Barca's team ever :lucho:

Kerrybai

It's bollix, this is just a way to deflect attention from the board and coach. It buys them time and creates an illusion of fixing a broken project.

Home of Barca Fans