Zinedine Zidane

El Gato

Villarato!

If Pochettino stays put rather than going back to London and Conte signs elsewhere (even Spurs), it's not impossible.

More likely we get Loew and sack midseason letting Raul takeover till 2022 if he doesn't cope, but I think it's still on the table. I only see Conte taking over on condition he gets 1-2 players he asks for.

Last edited:

Morten

who would you guys fancy?

Well, no one thats available really, with Allegri looking to return to Juventus and all.

Conte is there, but i'd rather not exit the CL group stages, thank you very much, besides, Ramos doesnt like him so the dressing room would not be good, unless Ramos decides to not renew of course.

That said, Conte over Raul, its much, much more likely Raul is the next Arteta/Pirlo, instead of the next Zidane.

Interlop

I don’t understand Allegri. He was waiting for Zidane’s decision in order to pursue Real Madrid, but as soon as Zidane decides to leave Allegri allegedly signs with Juve.

Birdy

Yeah 100000046553367% true

Tabloid level rumor

Guillem Ballague confirmed it too in his article on Zidane's resignation.
Too much smoke, there must be some fire behind it

As for Zidane, I think he is set to join either France NT after the Euros (sth he wanted back in 2018, but Deschamps won World Cup), or PSG.
Both will suit him

Home of Barca Fans