Yusuf Demir

JohnN

Don't really understand how he can be ahead of Puig. And Puig is not my favorite player or anything, but demir is not good enough for grown up level.

vuji_31

I thought Trincao is bad but this guy os even worse.

Another winger slow as snail.

What could go wrong?

I thought Trincao is bad but this guy os even worse.

Another winger slow as snail.

What could go wrong?

Wrong was buying Coutinho, Dembele and Griezman and spend MILIONS for nothing! This youngsters, could develop through Copa del Rey and a few games that are not important. Now you have them, thrown into the fire and huge/impossible expectations.

EDIT:

And you still have older players who did shit, and played eaven worse!

I don't say he's next Messi, but... There are older players that you expect more, and they don't do it.
I hope he'll develop and that he'll be one of the best players.

Last edited:

fergus90

From Yusuf Demir to Yusluss Demir in 4 games. Feel sorry for the lad, just isn't at the level needed. Really needs some B team action or a loan in Jan.

vuji_31

There is no good winger in world who is one of the best if he is slow.

If we want to compete with the best, we need players like mane/salah/mbappe/sane type of winger that runs under 10 seconds on 100meters not slow guy. I am nit saying about skills,shooting etc. Just about speed and natural fitness.

Look top 30 players in the world.

25 from them are freaks of nature.

Haaland,CR7,Lewa,Lukaku,Van Dijk,Mane,Salah,Benzema,Kante,Mbappe,Robertson,Pogba,Goretzka...

vegitot

There is no good winger in world who is one of the best if he is slow.

If we want to compete with the best, we need players like mane/salah/mbappe/sane type of winger that runs under 10 seconds on 100meters not slow guy. I am nit saying about skills,shooting etc. Just about speed and natural fitness.

Look top 30 players in the world.

25 from them are freaks of nature.

Haaland,CR7,Lewa,Lukaku,Van Dijk,Mane,Salah,Benzema,Kante,Mbappe,Robertson,Pogba,Goretzka...

If you aren't fast then you must be extremely skillful and intelligent. Demir is talented but it is still too soon to ask anything from him.

vuji_31

He will never be top player.

For attacker if you are slow you are done if you want to be winning trophyes in best leagues.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:lol:

He is still young and relatively inexperienced. Anyways, let's see which of the two Demirs we have will turn out good in a few years.

Home of Barca Fans