Yerry Mina

Andrew M

or better yet put a clause where he isn't allow to play against us and we'll give them 10 million if Mina scores the winner against Real/Atletico :p

I don't even think that is allowed if someone is on loan these days. TBH, I would prob root for Atletico if Utd played them

gregorrin10

Manchester United have made a bid of €39m for Yerry Mina but Barça are not ready to sell for anything less than €45m. The player would sign a contract for 5 years and earn €8.5m per season. [MD]

Oh FFS, just take the money. If we don't manage to capitalize on his World Cup hype now and we end up just sending him on loan somewhere, his value until next summer will be cut in half.

Givenchy

Manchester United have made a bid of €39m for Yerry Mina but Barça are not ready to sell for anything less than €45m. The player would sign a contract for 5 years and earn €8.5m per season. [MD]

Oh FFS, just take the money. If we don't manage to capitalize on his World Cup hype now and we end up just sending him on loan somewhere, his value until next summer will be cut in half.

that would be horrendous haggling over 5-6mil.. time is short aswell since Spurs will probably be willing to sell Alderweireld at 50mil and hes clearly better than Mina

xXKonan

Assuming the rumor is true yeah 39 million is to much to turn down considering how little we paid to get him.

George_Costanza

that would be horrendous haggling over 5-6mil.. time is short aswell since Spurs will probably be willing to sell Alderweireld at 50mil and hes clearly better than Mina

Nothing wrong with negotiation even if the price is too good. Worst case scenario we will accept the 39m. Only a few days left before the EPL transfer window closes and United is desperate to sign.

BarçaBarça

No need for a buy-back. Get the extra money and buy a more suited profile for us instead, when needed.
We could use his headers for last-minute wins this season, but I get that he doesn't want to be on the bench, and that the money is too good to turn down.

Some nice profit for once :greedy:

Home of Barca Fans