Yaya Toure

Irish_Cules

Stil better than anything Busi has done this season. No, make that last 2 years

Other than the fact that they competed for a spot a few years ago, it's a totally irrelevant point. Yaya has played a completely different role since going to City.

Busi has been inconsistent over the last year and its frustrating but he was still one of our best players when Tito was manager and at the start of Tata's reign. I've never seen you commend him for a good performance but you always rush to point out when he has a bad one. He does need to get his act together but even if he did I doubt you'd give him credit for it.

L

linetty

Either he's trying to force a transfer or get Pellegrini fired
:lol:

He just passes by these days, not giving a single feck. It seems like he runs mere few kms per game, lifeless, dislike this kind of players. Only Silva and Aguero are worth keeping an eye on in Man City.

Morten

No doubt he has extreme qualities, or at least had. But his lack of workrate is awful, if he plays the away leg it will be a massacre.

JamDav1982

Unless Man City are going to use him as an AM with other player to cover him then they shouldnt play him.

He doesnt have any desire to defend and he looks like really struggles to get that big frame about now.

Playing Yaya in CM and then two strikers cant cut it now. Leaves the rest of midfield and defence far too exposed.

EdmondDantes

He looked really lethargic and disinterested yesterday. He will play us in the second leg after serving his one game suspension, I hope he doesn't decide to roll back the years at the Camp Nou.

BenRobbins

I hope he goes to Inter, that said I'm not afraid of a Pogba lead City either.

You might not be but it does worry me a little!

How on earth would anybody bar Real or PSG afford the fee and his wages?

Is there anychance PSG might fancy buying him? Matuidi is probably better and being french i imagine he is loved by the fans so i doubt he will go there.

Don't see real taking him in.

He is on around £200 thousand a week and would still cost 20 odd million.

xXKonan

Weren't their rumors that Inter wanted to Blow 46million on Toure? I know Mancini wants him at Inter but the 46 million could be dumb paper talk.

Home of Barca Fans