Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

Cannot believe he spoke and this poorly, ONCE AGAIN. It's one thing coming out and saying what you want to say. You'd have thought he'd be mature enough tobe professional enough in thr subsequent press conferences and put this behind and be more diplomatic. He decides to take pot shots once again? And then say things to make it worse?

First up, let's face it, it's complete horse shit when he says he decided to quit end of last sesosn. Just go back and listen to his press conferences from earlier in thr season when be had won games etc.. He sounded delighted and kept talking about how he'd so happy to be here bla bla. Then as results turned his agenda was damage control and he kept talking about how this is a long term project. And then he starts talking about titles or out... Does any of this sound like a guy who decided to quit?

Given that he signed an extension contract which is public, and he now says this - I think he's made a bigger blunder than he realises in the midst of his ' tour de whining'. He has insulted the fans.

I was ready to put this behind and stick behind the team for what's remaining - but this second press conference has really soured it for me. Now I'm feeling vengeful and want to see him sacked.
Why would anyone planning to leave sign an extension... if that's true then he manipulated the club.
Makes no sense and just seems like him throwing a hissy fit over believing his talents aren't being recognised.

Windhook

"Timeline got fucked up."

Adds more the the confusion as he said "made the decision at the start of the season" when on September 22, 2023 the extension announcement was made. :lol:

As I said, should have kept his mouth shut on anything with public resignation on a future date. This is not going to ease off any pressure from the squad, instead players will find themselves under the microscope even more.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
We have been linked with Sergio Conceicao, Porto’s manager, whose contract is up at the end of the season.

Guess who his agent is? 😆👌

Mendes. 👌
Weren't Porto struggling in recent times? How has Concenciao's stint been there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans