Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

You still think FDJ is shite?

I never said that you truth-distorter
I said he can't play lone pivot or interior. And that was the fact, whenever he played either position he was below par.
Since Jan 22, we play double pivot, and since then, he has always been good, something I never denied

Birdy

No one here is calling him Pep.

We're just praising him after a nice coaching job vs an elite manager like Simeone :lol:

Simeone might be elite, but he has a bad history against Barca in LL at least.
He never gets results not matter who is the coach.
Always lost against Xavi, against Valverde, against Lucho, against Tito, etc

The only two times when Simeone hurt us in games that mattered were the two CL eliminations

JamDav1982

I never said that you truth-distorter
I said he can't play lone pivot or interior. And that was the fact, whenever he played either position he was below par.
Since Jan 22, we play double pivot, and since then, he has always been good, something I never denied
Haha pipe down.

You went on at length about how over rated he was etc,

Clueless as ever.

He was best mid before went double pivot but dont let truth get in the way.

Birdy

Haha pipe down.

You went on at length about how over rated he was etc,

Clueless as ever.

No, you are lying again.

My points are always in context. And all that I was writing when was playing shitty as an interior.
Since Jan. 22, I haven't written a bad word on De Jong

next

jamrock

Way more fermin, oriol will play in the lesser Games.

Big game XI he played today, was pretty much exactly the one I said a few months ago, we have to protect them since we have no gavi.

That 10 plus blade, gavi, and Martinez, is pretty much our core 13, we can't afford to lose anyone else.

Hopefully roque adds something and we can sign a midfielder to add to the racks.

I'm not down on Roberto as some here. But he's never fit, would be a great body to have in midfield for the rest of the season.

JamDav1982

There wasnt a clear DM really they took turns and for most part both sat deeper.

It was like an old school Barca 4231 where both full backs got forward and wide players came narrower on ball.

Messi983

Way more fermin, oriol will play in the lesser Games.

Big game XI he played today, was pretty much exactly the one I said a few months ago, we have to protect them since we have no gavi.

That 10 plus blade, gavi, and Martinez, is pretty much our core 13, we can't afford to lose anyone else.

Hopefully roque adds something and we can sign a midfielder to add to the racks.

I'm not down on Roberto as some here. But he's never fit, would be a great body to have in midfield for the rest of the season.

We should be fine until January.

Week of rest before the Girona game then can rotate a lot against Antwerp before visiting Mestalla. And probably some rotations for last game vs Almeria at home if needed. Then two weeks off over Christmas/New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans