Xavi Hernández

JamDav1982

Irrelevant how players feel when they don't start.

It is when they clearly dont put it down to being 'injured'.

He was fit to play and could see that when came on.

The whole discussion that week was FDJ being back fit and if Xavi would play him v Inter.. he didnt and was too late by time came on.

Was in full training week before, came on v Celta and then was fine to play v Inter is the reality and showed it when came on.

Awful comparison to Messi. Not remotely similar.

None of the discussion before/after game was about FDJ being not fit enough to start and Xavi never made the claim at any point either.

Pure revision of history.

serghei

He was fit to play and he did. Just not 90 mins :lol:.

You have no argument here but your gut feelig, which is tainted by your irrational Xavi hate.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Valid criticism != hating.
A win against Madrid doesn't chance his flaws or the mistakes he's made.
What's most hilarious is that you absolutely rubbished our squad and every player trying to infer this guy was working miracles when we actually have a very good squad and should be doing better.
We have been very luck this season with teams missing big chances against us. We have played poorly numerous times but the quality disparity between us and other teams in la liga has meant we've got away with it. Until our performances improve drastically nothing will change for the Catalan valverde/mourinho - someone who you were opposed to because of our play and failures in Europe.

jamrock

Can you imagine someone winning the domestic double, after a team hasn't won anything in 3 years and some "fans" are like fuck that he should have done better.

ajnotkeith

Can you imagine someone winning the domestic double, after a team hasn't won anything in 3 years and some "fans" are like fuck that he should have done better.

You can't count Copa as nothing and then count the tinpot Super Cup as something. That isn't fair.

First year winning LaLiga and Copa would be fantastic though.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
You know performances in games? Not constantly on the back foot giving away big chances? Not relying on luck for quite a few of our wins... But typical response from you.

jamrock

You can't count Copa as nothing and then count the tinpot Super Cup as something. That isn't fair.

I'm talking about the Copa, fuck the super Copa 😂, as of today we are favourites to win the copa, I'm projecting towards the end of the season, my bad should have made that clearer.

Always said I'd take the domestic double, Copa + League over the League + Europe league double, but if either of those were gonna put the league at risk, throw them both, league is numeral Uno.

serghei

Copa is a serious trophy, like a FA Cup in England, higher than a Carabao. Supercup only counts as an extra feat, as a standalone it's useless.

Winning La Liga, Copa, and Supercopa in the same season would be huge in a top 2 league such as Spain.

jamrock

You know performances in games? Not constantly on the back foot giving away big chances? Not relying on luck for quite a few of our wins... But typical response from you.

OMG we are 12 points clear in the league because of luck, we gave away chances like every time in football.

Basically you're saying nothing and just whining because we didn't make the CL last 16.

Shut the fuck up bro seriously, you have no idea what you're talking about, you sound like a spoiled child.

JamDav1982

The cup was all about how little some folk cared about it when others said it is important that Xavi tries to win it.

Then Barca look like winning it and same folk try to make out they care dearly and cup is so important to them.

Xavi was right to try and win cup as manuy of us backed him on.

From lets 'take the L' in cup to 'Xavi will show them with a double/treble'.

Couldnt make it up.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
OMG we are 12 points clear in the league because of luck, we gave away chances like every time in football.

Basically you're saying nothing and just whining because we didn't make the CL last 16.

Shut the fuck up bro seriously, you have no idea what you're talking about, you sound like a spoiled child.

Triggered? Or is it you simply being unable to handle the truth? I don't expect much from your takes regardless though.

If I only cared about results I would of been happy keeping valverde on but football is more than just results for me something you seem to not understand. If it was just about results I'd just look at the score and not watch the games.

If you don't recognise that some of our wins had elements of luck then you obviously haven't watched anything outside of highlights. Teams give away chances but the number of big chances we've given away at crucial times without being puished isn't sustainable long term. The criticisms are valid you just don't want to hear them well too fucking bad for you.

JamDav1982

Triggered? Or is it you simply being unable to handle the truth? I don't expect much from your takes regardless though.

If I only cared about results I would of been happy keeping valverde on but football is more than just results for me something you seem to not understand. If it was just about results I'd just look at the score and not watch the games.

If you don't recognise that some of our wins had elements of luck then you obviously haven't watched anything outside of highlights. Teams give away chances but the number of big chances we've given away at crucial times without being puished isn't sustainable long term. The criticisms are valid you just don't want to hear them well too fucking bad for you.

The lad is a numpty.

Went from wanting Barca to 'take the L' so would be able to say cup doesnt matter if went out to trying to do cartwheels and shout about doubles/trebles.

Xavi thought same as many of us and realised cup is more important than that.

jamrock

Nah you're just Annoying with your constant whinning.

Home of Barca Fans