Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

Only Xavi is not Pep's student. Pep first coached him when he was 28 and won everything bar WC.

Also, Xavi and Iniesta dominated football before Pep became their coach(Euro 08), he didn't discover them, he did make them better though, i give him that.

Windhook

We owe the world class midfielder Xavi to Luis Aragones. Pep applied the same at Barca few months later.

As for misters, he has learned a lot from Van Gaal, Rijkaard, Pep and Lucho. Talking about tactics and man management.

Forgot to mention Xavi was very close with Johan Cruyff.

ajnotkeith

Pressing structure very, very good.

The physical disparity was so obvious, they were basically suffocated in their own half and couldn't get out. The intensity and physical change since Xavi came has been huge.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Knew from day one, he won't create a miracle in a day, a week, or in a month, but I knew he would create a brilliant squad with great management overtime and he's showed he's a smart mf :xavi: hope he stays for many years!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I only tuned in for second half but I've seen solid football where we were barely threatened too.

Well done Xavi. Feels great to be Barca fan again and I enjoyed this very much with my boy. :barcascarf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans