Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

kattanib

Xavi will make things happen .. he is a mad Catalan who will make sure no one on the pitch disgraces the crest they are wearing.. and he is smart and has a tiki taka philosophy. The stars are aligned

Barcilliant

For the love of God Busquets, Pique and Roberto should have been shipped out after that Roma defeat. The club and Barto were cowardly and look at the state of us.
Xavi better drop Busquets. He is way past his expiry date here. Even if you put Busquets with another pivot it wouldn't make a difference. He's too slow and clumsy nowadays.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
For the love of God Busquets, Pique and Roberto should have been shipped out after that Roma defeat. The club and Barto were cowardly and look at the state of us.
Xavi better drop Busquets. He is way past his expiry date here. Even if you put Busquets with another pivot it wouldn't make a difference. He's too slow and clumsy nowadays.

Busquets isn't good enough to build the team around, however limiting his role would be more ideal than outright removing him, even though I criticise him i know what he brings to the team so under the right circumstances he can be (and is) an asset to the club. The issue is the types of games he plays in and the amount of minutes he plays. This is due to failure of our mediocre coaches to give him and the team clear tactical instructions to limit his deficiencies or out right replace/sub him.

I'd agree that he needs to move on for the long term benefit of the team if we will continue to employ mediocre/substandard eunuchs as our coaches.

Last edited:

Messigician

Xavi: "There will be a lot of demand in training. I will leave my skin and life so that things at Bar?a go well? #FCB 🔵🔴

Xavi: ?I feel prepared. My Bar?a DNA has not gone? #FCB 🔵🔴

Messi983

More folks there than in our recent games, lol.

61891170433ef.jpeg

JamDav1982

Barca need to find a way to get rid of those old cules that sit at games listening to their radio and barely making noise.

More younger folk today making better atmosphere for Xavi with stadium not even a quarter full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans